PIN/Prox Card Access Storefront Lock
The Trilogy PDL1300 adds proximity card/pin access for aluminum, narrow-stile doors. Key features are timed access, audit trail (track entries), and scheduling management from your PC. This lock is a must for any business with aluminum frame glass entry doors, this commercial grade system mounts to your door right from the box by drilling a few extra holes.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Pushbutton digital security-keypad
- HID card reader; reads any HID 125kHZ prox cards
- Battery Operation; Includes 2 Lithium 3V batteries
- Low battery audible and visual alerts
- Commercial grade durability in a keyless entry system requiring no wiring
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum store doors with Adams Rite 4510, 4900 Series, 1850, 1950, 4710, and 4730 locks
- Outside trim only; inside exit paddle and deadlatch available at checkout
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software
- Must purchase the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Field proven Trilogy name; ensures long life & reliability
- Enrolled users gain access by card only, PIN only, or highest security – card + PIN
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Card data added to the lock via the lock itself, card reader module (see AL-PRE below), or PC (personal computer)
- 2000 User Codes including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program passage mode, emergency and service codes, group-lockout, and group-enable codes.
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity – use the DTM hand held or a laptop computer to download audit trail data from lock (PC and DTM interface cables required – available at checkout)
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 40,000 Audit trail event log
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock doesn’t make anything second rate, including this new proximity card/pin activated lock for aluminum, narrow-stile doors. If you own or manage a fitness center, storefront, strip-mall, or office building and still track keys and spend money on re-keying or lock replacements, you will free up time and notice an immediate savings with the Trilogy Prox Lock. A one-time investment in this state-of-the-art, stand-alone keyless entry system pays you back each time you avoid the call to the locksmith. Timed lock/unlock, audit trail (track entries), and the ability to use the convenient DTM data transfer module to upload user schedules from your desktop or laptop computer make the PDL1300 a financially-smart, key management solution. A must for any business with aluminum frame glass entry doors, this commercial grade system mounts to your door right from the box by drilling a few extra holes. If you’re comfortable putting a door knob in at your home, you can likely handle this with ease. The proximity cards (ordered separately at checkout) use a contactless technology – a small antenna resides in the card and your user simply waives the card near the black proximity reader on the lock to gain access. This innovative design makes it cleaner and more durable than a swipe reader.
Hospitals, Fitness Centers/Gyms, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
3 to 6 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 2 in.
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in.
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Remove the decorative plate covering the bottom screws on the interior side of the door. If this is not present, or if a hole was not made for the battery screw, the lock will need to be uninstalled in order to proceed.
- Loosen the #8-32 Phillips pan head screw located on the rear side of the base plate at the bottom of the lock. Turn counter-clockwise until the battery cover slides off the housing. Do not remove the screw completely.
- On the front side of the lock, remove the battery pack and disconnect the black Molex connector. Unclip the plastic housing on the battery pack to remove the cells inside.
- Replace the old batteries with (2) 3-Volt CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Reassemble the battery pack and reattach the black Molex connectors before reinstalling the battery cover.
- Tighten the #8-32 Phillips pan head screw until the front battery cover is secure.
- Reattach the decorative plate cover on the interior side of the door to cover the bottom screw hole.
If there is a mullion between your doors, then the PDL1300 should work for your application. If there is no mullion between the doors, we would need additional information, and possibly images of the doors themselves, to determine if this lock would fit.
- Q Aside from exit paddle and deadlatch, is there anything else required to properly install this? M... answer nowAsked by September 18, 2019 8:26 PMonA
That should be it! The PDL1300 lock does not need to be hardwired and operates using 2 Lithium 3V batteries.
- Q Can a "buzzer" be added for a receptionist to remotely unlock this without having to get up and g... answer nowAsked by May 1, 2019 1:13 PMonA
While one cannot be added to the lock you can install a separate GK-ES kit which will allow you to buzz someone in from a desk. We would recommend that you work with our commercial sales staff to ensure you get the correct kit for your needs as well as the proper lock setup to match.
While it is not typically recommended it can be used with a double door setup, but the second door must be locked in place or stationary at all times when it is locked. We would encourage you to speak with our sales department to ensure that you are choosing the best lock for your needs.
- Q Can the PDL 1300 Support Wireless Communication configuration using DL-Windows? If so, what produ... answer nowAsked by December 18, 2018 5:54 PMonA
No, this lock does not work with the Networx gateways. You will need the PDL1300NW for the Networx narrow stile.
- Q Is there a way to activate or deactivate the key cards without having to hook it up to a laptop o... answer nowAsked by July 5, 2018 10:27 PMonA
With this lock, you can only disable cards at the lock itself or through the software by connecting a laptop or data transfer module. However, there is a narrow stile wireless by Trilogy that will work wirelessly the DL1300NW. We recommend that you speak with our commercial sales staff to ensure that you purchase all of the correct items for this lock to work with your door.
- Q Can I get this installed? Which exit paddle do you recommend to accompany this product? answer nowAsked by June 19, 2018 7:59 PMonAYes, we do have reputable installers that we work with and we would be happy to get them in touch with you to see if they do installs in your area. As for the paddle, we would recommend the Adams Rite 4591 exit paddle as it meets ADA compliance and is a nice easy push for anyone to exit the building. Please make sure to call into our sales department when you are ready to order so we can get you connected with our installer program.
- Q How many key cards are included ? How much does it cost to obtain additional cards? Where can I g... answer nowAsked by April 12, 2018 5:29 PMonA The lock does not come with any cards. Cards must be purchased separately. Please see the link below for additional cards. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/alarm-lock-alhid1326-proximity-cards/
- Q What does the backside of the lock look like ? Does it easily open to meet current fire codes ? answer nowAsked by February 23, 2018 11:11 AMonA This lock integrates with standard narrow style hardware. It is suggested that you call our sales representatives at 937-247-9327 option 1 for a full list of options and details needed.