- Heavy Duty, steel-case BHMA compliant mortise lock. UL listed, FCC certified
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Two-Factor PIN & Card Security
- 2000 User codes/cards supported, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- Reads most HID prox card and fob formats of 125khz frequency
- Choose from mortise latch with 3/4″ latch projection (classroom function) and mortise latch + deadbolt with 3/4″ latch projection, and 1″ deadbolt projection (office function)
- With deadbolt function, deadbolt can be locked and unlocked from outside
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software
- PC interface cables required at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail
- Software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website
- 500 timed lock/unlock schedule events, including 4 “quick schedules”
- Easy Tap & Add batch prox ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC –also– downloadable from PC or prox enroller tool
- Quick passage mode (enter without your code)
- WeatherPROOF performance
- New! Remote Release Mortise Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity. Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits into standard mortise preps, modified by adding thru-bolt holes for a snug fit to door
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s included; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Handing: When ordering ‘classroom’ function, you don’t need to know your specific handing, as the lock is fully reversible. For deadbolt function, you must specify right or left handing
- Key Override/Emergency Key — Includes a 1-3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer. (comes with 2 keys) All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
Want to add card access or code access so you can eliminate the costs and hassles of issuing and managing keys? How about expanding your existing proximity card system to other facility doors where you are still using a traditional key? This new mortise lock can be an important part of any convenience and security upgrades because it eradicates the inherent security flaws associated with master key and keyed systems. One of the important security features with the PDL3500 is that you can program it so it requires dual credentials for granting access. Not only does the user need their card, but they also must present their PIN code. This way when a card is lost and that person tries to get in, they will not be able to. See this same lock in PIN code only Office buildings, Healthcare facilities, Colleges/Universities, Military installations, Retail, Pharmacy, Schools, Government buildings, and more!
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 7/16 (D) in.
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 31/32 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Mortise, Mortise w/Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does it come with the cards, if so, how many does it come with and how much for additional cards?... answer nowAsked by January 22, 2018 5:08 PMonA The manufacturer does not include cards with the purchase of the lock. If you would like to purchase cards please use the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/alarm-lock-alhid1326-proximity-cards/
- Q Does this lock support two person authentication (two people must swipe and enter a PIN to enter ... answer nowAsked by August 28, 2017 9:07 AMonANo, for that type of entry it would require a hardwired system such as the eMerge.