- Stainless steel construction
- Use on metal door frames – have a wood frame? Simply order the 3334W
- Compact design electric door strike with built-in face-plate
- Fail-secure – stays locked should power be interrupted
- Standard operating voltages of 12VDC or 24VDC – power supplies available at checkout
- 1″ total backset, accepts latchbolts with up to 5/8″ throw
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
They said it couldn't be done. They said it was not possible. Well, the truth is Trine Access Technology has made it reality. Meet what is dubbed the world's smallest electric door strike. With up to 70% less cutting of the frame during installation, the Trine 3000 series has rapidly become the go-to strike for completing a door release or access control system. Install this in place of a standard door strike when you are using an outside keypad, prox card reader, or fingerprint reader, or when you are wanting to remotely release the door from inside your home or building; for example, you have an intercom system, or you want your secretary to be able to buzz people in.
Interior: 11/32 (W) x 1 11/16 (H) x 7/8 (D) in., Face-plate: 2 3/4 x 1 1/8 in.
1 Year Manufacturer