Trine 4850 One Box Solution Surface Mount Electric Strike
For Rim Panic Exit Devices
$332.50 – $342.50
Fitting an electric strike on an exit door can be as much an art as it is a science. Well it used to be until this gem from Trine. It’s universal, meaning size adjustable and field selectable. The included two spacers creates 4 thicknesses, making it fit EVERY stile of door. Easier to win the battle this way. From their Axiom Premium Strike line, so crazy dependable too.
- For use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to a 1” throw
- No cutting of the frame
- Cavity is completely open — which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1” throw – Competitor back plates do not allow for this versatility
- Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 through 28 DC Voltage input — with surge and kickback protection
- Comes with Trine’s Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System for strength and stability
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid — less parts mean less problems
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure field selectable
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike: 1,000,000+ Life cycles and 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
Exit – Rim
Bright Brass, Satin Brass, Satin Bronze, Polished Stainless Steel, Dark Bronze, Satin Stainless Steel
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin This strike is extremely adjustable and should integrate with the current strikes that you have today. Please give our reps a call to verify at 937-247-9327 option 1.