Horizontal Electronic Cabinet Lock
Lock up with intelligence. MicroIQ UT is the perfect digital keyless lock to secure your cabinets, lockers, and other storage spaces. Featuring convenient access using the raised keypad or wireless master key fob. Turn any key operated lock keyless with its easy drop-in installation.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- For wood cabinets and metal lockers
- Fits doors and drawers 1/8 to 1 in. thick
- Retrofit this keyless lock into any standard 3/4 in. or DD hole
- Dual Access with raised keypad or master key fob (sold separately)
- 3 Code Levels: user, supervisor, and master for controlled security management
- LED indicators: green (proceed), red (error), yellow (low battery)
- Easy Clean: withstands bleach and chemical cleaners
- Powered by concealed, conveniently accessed, noncorrosive coin cell battery (CR2032, included), rated for 50,000 operations/3 years
- Made in the USA
- Horizontal keypad orientation, vertical models also available
- Factory installed with 1-1/8″ spindle supplied to fit doors up to 1″ thick, additional spindle sizes including 3/8″, 5/8″, and 7/8″ are available upon request
- Factory preprogrammed to Assigned-use (station) mode, can be switch to multi-user (locker) mode as desired
- Straight cam, offset cam, and mounting hardware included
MicroIQ electronic cabinet locks are designed to replace the standard cam locks found on desks, lockers, and office cabinets, but can also be installed on doors and furniture without an existing lock. The easy-to-use keypad lock can be accessed with a 3-6 digit code and/or a wireless, infrared master key fob (sold separately). If the user has a master key fob, that same key fob can be added to as many locks as desired enabling the user to have one master key fob to operate all his or her locks.
These digital locks are engineered to operate in two different access modes, assigned use codes (users using the same code to gain access) or shared, day- use codes (temporary single use code that erases after unlocking, “Hoteling”).
MicroIQ locks are factory configured in the assigned code mode, but can be readily switched to shared use mode depending on your application environment, and switched back again if needed. In addition, a total of 3 unique access level (user, supervisor, master) codes and multiple key fobs can be added for enterprise security management.
Powered by a concealed and secured low profile coin-cell battery (included) that is conveniently accessed, MicroIQ can operate 3 or more years before requiring battery replacement. Programmed Codes are maintained in the event of a power outage.
The MicroIQ electronic lock is also available in horizontal (0 degrees, keypad left of knob) and vertical (90 degrees) orientations. Also available with ADA type oversize knob handle.
MicroIQ electronic door and drawer locks are the perfect keyless solution for securing cabinets, lockers, desk drawers, medical carts, data racks, and cash boxes where controlled access is desired.
1 (H) x 3.86 (W) x .39 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/16 in.
Remote Fob, Keypad – Digits
3 to 6 Digits
Black, Satin Chrome
TriTeq Lock & Security
32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
20-80% RH (Non-Condensing)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.