Ultraloq Combo WiFi Bundle
Fingerprint Smart Lever + Smart Deadbolt + WiFi Bridge
The future of locks is fingerprint! The Ultraloq Combo WiFi Bundle provides another-level protection with the duo of the UL1 fingerprint smart lock and the AutoBolt deadbolt. Remotely access your Bluetooth-enabled Ultraloq smart locks, share eKeys and manage users from anywhere with your smartphone and UB01 WiFi bridge.
- Ultraloq UL1 Smart Lever Lock and AutoBolt in one convenient package
- Deadbolt and latch provides you with heavy duty dual security
- Deadbolt automatically unlocks when the interior lever is turned down, feature can be disabled
- Automatically unlocks your deadbolt for you after Ultraloq UL1 is unlocked via fingerprint, key fob or smartphone
- Allows you to check the deadbolt lock status from your smartphone app
- Three keyless ways to unlock your door – fingerprint, smartphone and key fob
- Fingerprint sensor positioned to accompany your natural hand positions
- One seamless action wakes the sensor, reads your fingerprint and unlocks your Ultraloq
- Unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your smartphone
- Contactless key fob access, perfect for kids and elderly who don’t use a smartphone – 3 fobs included
- Auto-relock, privacy lockout and free passage features
- Tri-color LED indicator shows you authorized or denied access, Bluetooth connectivity status, battery and locking status
- Weather resistant durable Zinc alloy casing
- Powered by 2 sets of 2 AA batteries for separate interior and exterior
- Can replace batteries from exterior in case of lockout
- DIY installation with no wiring and no drilling for American standard doors
Ultraloq WiFi Bridge
- Open your Ultraloq smart lock anytime, from anywhere
- Works with Ultraloq UL1 and Ultraloq UL3 BT
- Instantly let your friends and guests into your home remotely from your smartphone
- Get instant alerts every time someone unlocks your door
- View users and logs no matter where you are
- Uses WiFi to connect to your home network and Bluetooth to connect to the Ultraloq smart lock
- 10 ft. (3 meter) range*
- One bridge can connect to one lock
- Works with Ultraloq App for both iOS and Android devices
- Works with Alexa and IFTTT
- No monthly service fee
*Wireless range will vary based on application, operating environment, building materials and external factors.
- Unlock your door with your phone
- Share temporary eKeys with others for specific date and times
- Add and delete users any time you want
- See a log of who’s entered and when
The future of security has arrived in the Ultraloq Combo. This unique combination provides heavy-duty protection featuring the AutoBolt deadbolt and the UL1 smart lever lock. After accessing the UL1 with your fingerprint, key fob or smartphone from the exterior or turning the interior lever down, the deadbolt will automatically unlock. This feature can be disabled on the interior side in case you have a large pet or a adventurous child to prevent them from opening the door, potentially hurting themselves. Remotely unlock your front door, check deadbolt and lock status, manage users and more with the Ultraloq app and WiFi bridge. Combo includes three fobs to give to kids and adults who don’t use a smartphone. The lever comes standard with auto-relock, privacy lockout and free passage modes. Auto-relock is set to securely lock your door after you close it so you can leave without worry. Privacy lockout mode keeps the door locked at all times so you can enjoy some peace and quiet time to relax. Free passage mode allows guests to access the door freely during a party, cookout, or a simple family get-together. With Ultraloq on your side, crooks don’t stand a chance.
Ultraloq UB01 WiFi Bridge
The question “Did I lock the front door?” is becoming a thing of the past with keyless entry systems and smartphone access. Ultraloq WiFi Bridge provides 24/7 access to all of your Ultraloq Bluetooth-enabled smart locks from anywhere (Ultraloq UL1 and Ultraloq UL3 BT). Instantly grant guests access with temporary eKeys remotely from your smartphone with no monthly service fee. Receive alerts instantly every time someone accesses your door, manage users, and view access logs anytime from the app available for both iPhone and Android users. Connects to your home WiFi network through the app enabling you to control each of your Ultraloq smart locks and communicate with Alexa and IFTTT technology. The bridge has a range of 10 feet and more than one bridge can be used on the network, position bridge as close as possible to lock for connection stability and operation. Leave the house with peace of mind that your doors will always be secured with Ultraloq.
3 (H) x 6.6 (W) x 3.1 (D) in.
Exterior: 2.95 (H) x 2.95 (W) x .98 (D) in., Interior: 4.92 (H) x 2.95 (W) x .96 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Bluetooth BLE
|False Rejection Rate|
|False Identification Rate|
Key, Fingerprint, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9 or later
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
14 ̊F (-10 ̊C) to 131 ̊F (55 ̊C)
1 Year Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you unlock the lock if the power is off in the residence? answer nowAsked by March 29, 2021 6:23 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lock itself will still be fully functional and you will be able to unlock the door from a smartphone when within Bluetooth range of the lock. However, you will lose the ability to unlock the door from any location as the Wi-Fi bridge will be offline without power.
- Q Does the ULTRALOQ COMBO WIFI BUNDLE have the proximity unlock, like the ULTRALOQ U-BOLT PRO? I li... answer nowAsked by September 29, 2020 6:18 AMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, the combo does not support the proximity auto-unlock feature. However, you can unlock both devices at once by scanning your fingerprint on the handle or by using the unlock command from the U-TEC app.
- Q Should someone needs to confirm that he needs right or left handed door lock before buying Ultral... answer nowAsked by July 4, 2020 8:04 AMonAnswered by the admin
The locks in this combo are reversible to fit any handing.
- Q What frequency does this accept for smart cards/fob? answer nowAsked by June 24, 2020 5:13 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock accepts 13.56MHz frequency credentials.
- Q How far apart can the dead bolt and handle be mounted to allow communication between them? answer nowAsked by June 15, 2020 7:55 PMonAnswered by the admin
The mounting on the door will not affect connectivity. Both devices must be within Bluetooth range of the plugin Smart Controller for proper communication (10 ft range).
- Q Does the latch also lock or is it only the deadbolt which locks? answer nowAsked by May 18, 2020 4:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
Both the handle and the deadbolt can be locked to secure your door.
- Q My house is covered by wifi and bluetooth - why do I need the smart bridge? answer nowAsked by February 23, 2020 8:13 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lock itself only communicates via Bluetooth radio, meaning you will need to be in the range of the device to make changes. If you would like to control this unit from any location over a Wi-Fi connection, you will need the smart bridge as this communicates over your network to send commands to the lock without needing to be within Bluetooth range.