Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint + Key Fob Two-Point Smart Lock
Strengthen your hand with fingerprint security! Ultraloq’s UL1 and AutoBolt join forces for futuristic two-point protection. Deadbolt unlocks when interior lever is turned down or by accessing UL1 with a fingerprint, key fob, or smartphone. Check deadbolt status, share eKeys, and manage users all from your smartphone.
- Deadbolt and latch provides you with heavy duty dual security
- Deadbolt automatically unlocks when the interior lever is turned down, feature can be disabled
- Automatically unlocks your deadbolt for you after Ultraloq UL1 is unlocked via fingerprint, key fob or smartphone
- Allows you to check the deadbolt lock status from your smartphone app
- Three keyless ways to unlock your door – fingerprint, smartphone and key fob
- Fingerprint sensor positioned to accompany your natural hand positions
- One seamless action wakes the sensor, reads your fingerprint and unlocks your Ultraloq
- Unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your smartphone
- Contactless key fob access, perfect for kids and elderly who don’t use a smartphone – 3 fobs included
- Auto-relock, privacy lockout and free passage features
- Tri-color LED indicator shows you authorized or denied access, Bluetooth connectivity status, battery and locking status
- Weather resistant durable Zinc alloy casing
- Powered by 2 sets of 2 AA batteries for separate interior and exterior
- Can replace batteries from exterior in case of lockout
- DIY installation with no wiring and no drilling for American standard doors
- Unlock your door with your phone
- Share temporary eKeys with others for specific date and times
- Add and delete users any time you want
- See a log of who’s entered and when
Give your front door a security upgrade with the Ultraloq Combo. This unique combination provides heavy-duty protection featuring the AutoBolt deadbolt and the UL1 smart lever lock. After accessing the UL1 with your fingerprint, key fob or smartphone from the exterior or turning the interior lever down, the deadbolt will automatically unlock. This feature can be disabled on the interior side in case you have a large pet or a adventurous child to prevent them from opening the door, potentially hurting themselves. Remotely unlock your front door, check deadbolt and lock status, manage users and more with the Ultraloq app and WiFi bridge (sold separately) or get the Combo WiFi bundle WITH the WiFi bridge. Combo includes three fobs to give to kids and adults who don’t use a smartphone. The lever comes standard with auto-relock, privacy lockout and free passage modes. Auto-relock is set to securely lock your door after you close it so you can leave without worry. Privacy lockout mode keeps the door locked at all times so you can enjoy some peace and quiet time to relax. Free passage mode allows guests to access the door freely during a party, cookout, or a simple family get-together. With Ultraloq on your side, crooks don’t stand a chance.
3 (H) x 6.6 (W) x 3.1 (D) in
3 (H) x 6.6 (W) x 3.1 (D) in
Exterior: 2.95 (H) x 2.95 (W) x .98 (D) in., Interior: 4.92 (H) x 2.95 (W) x .96 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Bluetooth BLE
|False Rejection Rate|
|False Identification Rate|
Key, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9 or later
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
14 ̊F (-10 ̊C) to 131 ̊F (55 ̊C)
1 Year Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have this lock available for left-handed entrances? The hinges are on my left side door an... answer nowAsked by April 19, 2021 10:13 PMonAnswered by the admin
The locks in this combo are reversible and can be used for both left or right-handed doors.
- Q Hi, My HOA requires a turn in a actual key for the lock in case of emergencies. Does this use a a... answer nowAsked by December 21, 2019 12:03 PMonAnswered by the admin
The deadbolt features a manual key override. However, the UL1 handle does not have an override key. This unit can only be unlocked by Fingerprint, the Smartphone app, or by an enrolled keyfob. If it is accepted, you can turn in an enrolled keyfob for emergency access.
- Q Is it silent or does it beep when locking/unlocking? answer nowAsked by December 2, 2019 12:42 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lock does beep when it is unlocked. Unfortunately, this can not be muted from within the settings of the lock.