Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Key Fob Smart Lock
Fingerprints are the key of the future, TODAY! Ultraloq UL1 is one of the smartest locks on the market. You can use your fingerprint, contactless key fob, or your Bluetooth enabled smartphone to operate. Features auto-relock, privacy lockout, and free passage modes for ultimate control of your entry doors.
- Three keyless ways to unlock your door – fingerprint, smartphone and key fob
- Fingerprint sensor positioned to accompany your natural hand positions
- One seamless action wakes the sensor, reads your fingerprint and unlocks your Ultraloq
- Unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your smartphone
- Contactless key fob access, perfect for kids and elderly who don’t use a smartphone – 3 fobs included
- Auto-relock, privacy lockout and free passage features
- Tri-color LED indicator shows you authorized or denied access, Bluetooth connectivity status, battery and locking status
- Weather resistant durable Zinc alloy casing
- Powered by 2 sets of 2 AA batteries for separate interior and exterior
- Can replace batteries from exterior in case of lockout
- DIY installation with no wiring and no drilling for American standard doors
- Unlock your door with your phone
- Share temporary eKeys with others for specific date and times
- Add and delete users any time you want
- See a log of who’s entered and when
Welcome to the future, where you can use your fingerprint, a key fob, or your smartphone to open your door. Designed with your natural hand positions in mind, one fluid motion is all it takes to open your door. Just grab the handle, the fingerprint reader will scan and allow you to open the door. Expecting someone while you are away? You can share a temporary eKey with friends, neighbors, the repairman, or other visitors for specific dates or times using the Ultraloq app. The “Manage Users” function on the app will give you peace of mind knowing you can add or delete users and control how your lock is accessed by each person. The log record will show you who has accessed your door and which method they used (fingerprint, key fob, or smartphone) from your smartphone. The lock has three locking modes, Auto-relock, privacy lockout, and free passage. With auto-relock set, the door will lock upon closing once you shut the door behind you. Privacy lockout will keep any one from entering unless you approve them for those days where you just need to relax with no interruptions. Free passage is for when you are having a cookout or house party so everyone can enter or exit freely. Built for exterior/interior use with a durable, zinc alloy casing, the lock is weather resistant and will handle use and abuse from the elements and your family. 3 key fobs (1 Admin and 2 user fobs) are included to give to friends and family who may not have or want to use their smartphone to access your door. Kids and the elderly will have no problem opening the door with the key fob. The door will instantly unlock when the key fob is near the handle. Perfect to install at a vacation home, your front door, and any other door where convenience, security, and privacy are top priority.
3 (H) x 6.6 (W) x 3.1 (D) in
3 (H) x 6.6 (W) x 3.1 (D) in
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Bluetooth BLE
|False Rejection Rate|
|False Identification Rate|
Black, Satin Nickel
Fingerprint, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9 or later
-4 ̊F (-20 ̊C) to 149 ̊F (65 ̊C)
18 Months Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Currently, you are not able to disable the auto-lock feature. This is expected to be added in the near future.
You can, however, place the lock into a passage mode through the U-Tec app allowing free access without a fob or fingerprint.
- Q Is there a way to disable the sound/tone when opening? answer nowAsked by August 10, 2021 9:26 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to disable the sounder on this model.
- Q I have a Eufy deadbolt keypad exterior lock. Can I use this handle on the interior front door to ... answer nowAsked by June 18, 2021 8:05 AMonAnswered by the admin
You can use this handle as a separate access system. Both the Eufy deadbolt and the UL1 handle will need to be unlocked to gain entry.
- Q How many fingerprints can be programmed into the lock? answer nowAsked by June 5, 2021 6:44 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lock can store up to 100 users. This is a combination of either fingerprints or fobs.
- Q Is there a similar lock that is weatherproof and can be used on an exterior gate? answer nowAsked by April 9, 2021 3:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, we do not carry any biometric locks that are weather-rated on both sides for gate applications. However, we do offer a few pin-code models that can be used for gate applications!
- Q What all comes with this lock purchase? Do you get both sides of the handle? Will this work witho... answer nowAsked by February 5, 2021 4:53 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model includes both the exterior and interior handles along with the latch hardware and 3 access fobs (1 admin, 2 user). The bridge is optional as the lock can be programmed without this directly at the lock itself. The Wi-Fi bridge would be needed if you wish to have remote connectivity to the lock through the U-Tec app.
- Q Can multiple finger prints (at least two) be used to gain entry? answer nowAsked by August 10, 2020 3:11 PMonAnswered by the admin
Multiple fingerprints can be enrolled for access but only one valid print is needed to open the lock.
- Q If you use the key fob, will the door unlock automatically as you approach it, like my car does, ... answer nowAsked by July 17, 2020 4:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
If you are using a fob for access, the fob will need to be placed within at least 2 inches of the reader. However, the U-Tec app does have a feature where the lock will unlock as your connected smartphone enters BLE range of the device.