Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Key Fob Smart Lock
Fingerprints are the key of the future, TODAY! Ultraloq UL1 is one of the smartest locks on the market. You can use your fingerprint, contactless key fob, or your Bluetooth enabled smartphone to operate. Features auto-relock, privacy lockout, and free passage modes for ultimate control of your entry doors.
- Three keyless ways to unlock your door – fingerprint, smartphone and key fob
- Fingerprint sensor positioned to accompany your natural hand positions
- One seamless action wakes the sensor, reads your fingerprint and unlocks your Ultraloq
- Unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your smartphone
- Contactless key fob access, perfect for kids and elderly who don’t use a smartphone – 3 fobs included
- Auto-relock, privacy lockout and free passage features
- Tri-color LED indicator shows you authorized or denied access, Bluetooth connectivity status, battery and locking status
- Weather resistant durable Zinc alloy casing
- Powered by 2 sets of 2 AA batteries for separate interior and exterior
- Can replace batteries from exterior in case of lockout
- DIY installation with no wiring and no drilling for American standard doors
- Unlock your door with your phone
- Share temporary eKeys with others for specific date and times
- Add and delete users any time you want
- See a log of who’s entered and when
Welcome to the future, where you can use your fingerprint, a key fob, or your smartphone to open your door. Designed with your natural hand positions in mind, one fluid motion is all it takes to open your door. Just grab the handle, the fingerprint reader will scan and allow you to open the door. Expecting someone while you are away? You can share a temporary eKey with friends, neighbors, the repairman, or other visitors for specific dates or times using the Ultraloq app. The “Manage Users” function on the app will give you peace of mind knowing you can add or delete users and control how your lock is accessed by each person. The log record will show you who has accessed your door and which method they used (fingerprint, key fob, or smartphone) from your smartphone. The lock has three locking modes, Auto-relock, privacy lockout, and free passage. With auto-relock set, the door will lock upon closing once you shut the door behind you. Privacy lockout will keep any one from entering unless you approve them for those days where you just need to relax with no interruptions. Free passage is for when you are having a cookout or house party so everyone can enter or exit freely. Built for exterior/interior use with a durable, zinc alloy casing, the lock is weather resistant and will handle use and abuse from the elements and your family. 3 key fobs (1 Admin and 2 user fobs) are included to give to friends and family who may not have or want to use their smartphone to access your door. Kids and the elderly will have no problem opening the door with the key fob. The door will instantly unlock when the key fob is near the handle. Perfect to install at a vacation home, your front door, and any other door where convenience, security, and privacy are top priority.
3 (H) x 6.6 (W) x 3.1 (D) in
3 (H) x 6.6 (W) x 3.1 (D) in
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Bluetooth BLE
|False Rejection Rate|
|False Identification Rate|
Black, Satin Nickel
Fingerprint, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9 or later
-4 ̊F (-20 ̊C) to 149 ̊F (65 ̊C)
18 Months Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can multiple finger prints (at least two) be used to gain entry? answer nowAsked by August 10, 2020 3:11 PMonAnswered by the admin
Multiple fingerprints can be enrolled for access but only one valid print is needed to open the lock.
- Q If you use the key fob, will the door unlock automatically as you approach it, like my car does, ... answer nowAsked by July 17, 2020 4:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
If you are using a fob for access, the fob will need to be placed within at least 2 inches of the reader. However, the U-Tec app does have a feature where the lock will unlock as your connected smartphone enters BLE range of the device.
- Q Can this be used in cold weather? What temperature ranges are acceptable? answer nowAsked by June 15, 2020 4:43 PMonAnswered by the admin
The operational temperatures for this model -4 ̊F (-20 ̊C) to 149 ̊F (65 ̊C).
- Q what happen in case of malfunction, how can you unlock the door if all three option are not avail... answer nowAsked by May 29, 2020 3:38 PMonAnswered by the admin
You can replace batteries from the exterior in case of a lockout due to low power. However, if you do not have any fobs or smartphone credentials set up and you cannot access the lock via fingerprint, we would recommend contacting Ultraloq for assistance in resetting and reprogramming the device as there is no manual override key for this model.
- Q What happens if the fingerprint or the door does not unlock? Is there a second way to open it? answer nowAsked by May 12, 2020 4:50 PMonAnswered by the admin
This handle can also be unlocked via key fob or smartphone!
- Q Is this “weather resistant” enough to be used on an outdoor fence gate? answer nowAsked by April 12, 2020 7:46 PMonAnswered by the admin
While the lock is weather-resistant, it is not recommended for applications where both sites of the lock are exposed to the elements.