Ultraloq UL3 BT
Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint & Touchscreen Smart Lock
$199.00 – $209.00
Knock to open! Ultraloq is the smartest lock we’ve seen. No need to open the app, just knock on your iPhone four times and unlock your door, even when phone is in your pocket!
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Connectivity: Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your smartphone
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification: 95 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elderly
- Anti-peep Touchscreen: 95 user defined 4-8 digit codes. Anti-peep touch keypad technology allows the user to type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers. Strangers can’t steal your password by watching you nearby when you enter the code!
- Knock to Open: You don’t have to open app. Just knock on your phone four times, even when it’s in your pocket and you’re in (For iOS only)
- Shake to Open: You can wake-up your smartphone’s screen and shake your phone to unlock your door. No need to open Ultraloq app. (For Android only)
- Hidden Backup Key: 3 mechanical keys for backup. A keyhole is positioned specially on the bottom to give extra security in case of keyhole hackers
- DIY Installation: Battery operated, no wires. In about 10 minutes you are ready to go!
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life: 3 AA batteries. Up to 8,000 times access. Innovation in clutch design makes UL3 BT more reliable but 50% less power consumption than traditional clutches
- Solid and Resistant: Solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dust-proof. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor installation
- Sense-on: When you reach out your finger to the touch keypad or fingerprint reader, Ultraloq will be activated automatically and ready for your operation
- Intuitive OLED Display: Use touchscreen to simply add or delete user on the device. An OLED with intuitive information will walk you through the whole process
- Suitable for residential and small business applications
- Keyless Entry: Unlock your door with your smartphone
- View Users: Know who has access to your lock and how
- Log Record: See a log of who’s entered and exactly when they did from your smartphone
- Clone: When you install another lock, just use Clone to transfer all users in one shot
- Setup Locking Status: Auto lock, privacy lockout, and free passage
Tired of Forgetting or Losing Your Key?More options. Fewer headaches. With Ultraloq, you have the flexibility to use your finger or code to open your door. Now you will never be locked out again!
Your Employees Quit without Returning Their Keys?No more waste of time and money replacing locks or exchanging keys. Just take few seconds to delete their fingerprints or codes.
Keep Kids Away from Where Gun Is Stored and Protect Your ValuablesOur advanced fingerprint technology can keep your kids away from guns and protect valuables in your home office, home to garage door, wine cellar or storage room. Your fingerprint is unique and can never be forgotten or stolen.
3.5 x 6.3 x 7 in.
3.3 x 6.3 x 7 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
560 DPI resolution, Optical CMOS
|False Identification Rate|
|False Rejection Rate|
Strong Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 158°F (-35°C to -70°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F (-10°C to -55°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, 1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Fingerprint, Keypad – Digits, Smartphone
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control
18 Months Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Able to program access timing, i.e., lock out un-authorized employees from office during lunch br... answer nowA
No, this has basic programming. Anything more indepth you would need a commercial lock with software and programming such as a DL2800.
- Q Is this lock suitable for seaside locations - i.e. potential corrosion from sea salt spray? answer nowA
Salt air is going to be difficult for any lock but these have additional fingerprint readers that cannot handle that type of exposure. It is not recommended for direct contact with salt water as it will hurt the fingerprint sensor.
You must be within Bluetooth range in order to interface with the lock. It does not have a remote capability.
- Q The winter temperatures in Alberta, Canada average -20C and sometimes go as low as -35C. Will thi... answer nowA
The lock is rated for -70C for the exterior portion and up to 55C on the interior portion of the lock. We always recommend that a weather guard is used in such extreme conditions as it does help improve the life of the lock and to keep the fingerprint reader clear of any snow and ice.
- Q I need this to go onto a door with a 5 inch door latch (currently an Arrow latch), instead of the... answer nowAnswered by the admin In order for us to know if this will work with your keyway and latch, we will need to know what type of keyway and style of latch you have (cylindrical versus tubular). In a situation such as yours, it is suggested to speak to our professional door specialist to ensure your configuration will work. Please call them at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Q Is there a way to use a bluetooth enabled Macbook to access the lock? This way, office workers ca... answer nowA
It would depend on if you can download and properly use the appropriate user app for the lock. Many apps are designed for phone only use so it would depend on first if the app is available on iTunes and second if it will work with a MacBook. The only way to find out would be for you to download it onto your MacBook to see if it will operate if it is even available to do so from iTunes.
- Q Is the keypad side water proof? Can it be used on a outside door? Also can the keypad be lit up? ... answer nowAnswered by the admin The keypad is a backlit keypad for low light and dark areas. As for the weather rating, this lock is not recommended for an exterior door. Because of the biometric reader on the exterior side, the lock is not rated to withstand wet or damp conditions.
- Answered by the admin With the Ultraloq app you are able to view the log history of users that you have setup and created in the lock. This log will give you time and date stamping of the user that you are looking at.
- Q Is it possible to change out the override key cylinder so that it can be made compatible with a S... answer nowA
Unfortunately, not without taking the lock apart and that would void the warranty.
- AYes, you can enable and disable a passage mode anytime you have a meeting.