- Door Applications: Non-Fire Rated Openings with Single swing doors, pairs of doors with removable mullions, metal, wood or composite door materials. Need Fire-Rated? See Yale 7100F
- Non-handed for easy installation
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″ (44mm) standard. Optional door thicknesses available to 4-1/2″
- Minimum Stile Width: 4-1/2″ (114mm)
- Projection: 3-1/4″ (83mm) active, 2-3/4″ (70mm) dogged
- Latchbolt: 3/4″ (19mm) deadlocking stainless steel pullman-type
- ANSI/BHMA Certified: A156.3 Type 1, Grade 1
- Mechanical exit devices carry a five-year limited warranty
- ANSI Function 01 — Exit Only, No Trim
- Performance Standard — UL & cUL Panic Exit Listing
Few door hardware manufacturers equal Yale's combination of visual appeal, innovation, and durability they deliver with their 7100 line of heavy-duty rim exit devices. Whether it's providing new panic hardware for doorways at a company's headquarters, University, school, bank, or hotel, or ensuring safe and reliable egress at your neighborhood church, Yale is there with the experience, reputation, and name to provide you the best value for your equipment purchase — as opposed to simply buying a generic panic bar at a low cost. From day one, and every day thereafter, you will save money each time you don't have to call out a tech to service your rim exit device because it's jammed, or in need of a new part. Choose the Yale 7100 rim exit device and you choose a panic bar with an elegant styling that will only enhance your building's appeal, while providing your building's occupants a swift, unobstructed egress.
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
A156.3, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
5 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.