Yale Assure YRD226-CBA
WiFi Touchscreen Deadbolt
$296.38 – $298.90
Remote lock access! With your smartphone and Yale Access app, lock and unlock your door, share virtual keys, and receive notifications when codes are used. Sleek touchscreen deadbolt knows when you’ve come home and automatically unlocks as you approach the door and re-locks behind you.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Yale Assure Lock
- Capacitive touchscreen keypad with backlit numbers that won’t wear off
- Mechanical key override
- Manage up to 30 unique codes to share with friends and family
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Privacy Mode – privacy button located on the interior side of the lock enables users to temporarily disable user codes
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
- Works with Yale Access App, available for iOS or Android
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere through WiFi
- Auto-unlocks as you approach with your phone
- Control with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri*
- Send virtual keys to friends, family and service providers
- See when they’re coming and going
- DoorSense lets you know if your door is open or closed
- Auto Lock ensures your door is always locked when you leave
- Great for use with AirBnB and HomeAway
*Available voice activated features will vary by voice assistant
- YRD226 Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Connect WiFi Bridge
The Yale Assure Lock series offers true peace of mind through remote lock access and monitoring wherever you are. With the Yale Access app and your smartphone or tablet you can remotely lock and unlock your door, track lock usage, adjust lock settings, and share unique access codes with friends and family. Codes can be further customized for scheduled access, for contractors, weekend visits from the in-laws or a few hours on weekdays for the sitter. The Yale Access app will also let you see whether your door is open or closed with the DoorSense magnetic sensor, useful for tricky or misaligned doors. Coming home with hands full of groceries or kids in tow? Your Assure lock can automatically unlock when it detects your phone as you approach your door and relock behind you when you enter. Control your lock with your voice through Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple’s Siri. The lock can even talk to you, helping with lock setup and options, creating codes, a tamper alarm, and more.
6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 3/8 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits, Smartphone/App
Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri), Google Assistant
Homekit, Honeywell, Logitech, Nest, SimpliSafe, stringify, Wink, xfinity, YONOMI, Z-Wave, IFTTT Applets & Services
Weather Resistant Exterior
4 to 8 Digits
Activity Monitoring, Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking, Bluetooth, Privacy, Remote Control, Status Monitoring, Tamper Alerts, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10 or later
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Assure, August, Yale Home
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will the lock work with manual keypad entry if wifi is down or weak? answer nowAsked by July 24, 2023 3:53 PMonA
Yes, this lock will still accept existing codes even if the WiFi network is down. However, you will not be able to utilize the mobile app during this time. If the WiFi signal is weak you may experience inconsistent performance, depending on the strength (or lack thereof) of the signal.
- Q What devices are needed to connect this lock to the internet? answer nowAsked by March 24, 2023 3:34 PMonA
This lock comes with a Bluetooth module that allows you to connect to it with a smartphone.
- Q Can this lock be operated by WIFI/Bluetooth from Florida to New York? Also will the lock fit a do... answer nowAsked by February 15, 2021 7:14 PMonA
Yes! When connected via Wi-Fi, the lock can be controlled from any location. The lock can be installed on a 2 1/2" borehole, but you may want to install a cover plate behind the front half of the lock to ensure that the hole is completely covered properly.
- Q When you share virtual codes with friends or family, are they able to unlock the door using their... answer nowAsked by June 4, 2020 11:49 AMonA
They can use either method to access the door.
- Q To understand that the August systems can connect to WiFi through an Apple TV, rather then having... answer nowAsked by October 23, 2019 2:13 AMonA
Yes, if you have a 4th generation apple TV within Bluetooth range of your August Smart Lock that is set up to work with HomeKit. You can then use Siri remotely or operate remotely through the August app.
- Q I have two questions: 1. Is anything else needed to connect this to an iphone? I see a wireless b... answer nowAsked by April 7, 2019 1:11 PMonA
You would not need anything else and it already comes with the chipset to increase the total number of users from the 25 to the 250.
Directly no, but if you have a Z-wave hub that connects with an Echo you can make that part of your system which would then allow you to lock and unlock with Alexa. You would need at least a Vera hub with this lock set.