Yale Assure YRL226-CBA
WiFi Touchscreen Lever Lock
No keys, no problems! The Yale YRL226-CBA electronic touchscreen keypad lever lock provides keyless freedom by using your smartphone. Create and share digital codes for friends and family from anywhere through the Yale Access app.
Yale Assure Lock
- Touchscreen keypad with backlit numbers that won’t wear off – Pushbutton model available
- 9V battery backup terminal
- Manage up to 30 unique codes to share with friends and family
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Privacy Mode – privacy button located on the interior side of the lock enables users to temporarily disable user codes
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Key Override – Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied, 2 keys provided
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing lever or knob lock in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
- Works with Yale Access App, available for iOS and Android
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere
- Auto-unlocks as you approach with your phone
- Control with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri*
- Send virtual keys to friends, family and service providers
- See when they’re coming and going
- DoorSense lets you know if your door is open or closed
- Auto Lock ensures your door is always locked when you leave
*Available voice activated features will vary by voice assistant
- YRD226 Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Connect WiFi Bridge
Built for doors that don’t need a deadbolt, the Yale Assure Lever Lock is well suited for side entryways, home to garage doors, basements and most interior doors. The Assure Lever can be used as a standalone keypad lock, or integrated into your smart home network with the included Yale Access Module, using the Yale Access app and connecting to the Connect WiFi bridge (included). This will enable remote management of your smart home or lock, the ability to send virtual keys to friends, family and service providers and see when they’re coming and going all from your smartphone! You will now be able to access your door from anywhere with a WiFi connection. DoorSense lets you know if your door is open or closed. Your door can now auto-unlock as you approach with your phone. The auto lock feature ensures your door is always locked when you leave, relocking automatically after 30 seconds upon closing. You can also control the lock with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri! This keyless lock is tamper proof so no key picking or bumping it open, with the added bonus of no more lost keys. If there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock, an audible alarm will sound. Equipped with a keypad featuring backlit numbers that won’t wear off, you will always be able to enter your code correctly each time. You can create up to 30 codes to share with anyone who needs to gain entry to your door. Press the lock button to wake up your keypad or lock your door. Locked out with no power? Using a 9V battery, you can power the backup terminal on the underside of the lock to give it enough juice to enter your code and your door. You can enable Privacy Mode by pressing the button on the interior side of the lock to disable user codes temporarily. Now you can watch your favorite show or take a nap without being disturbed.
6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 3/8 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
4 to 8 Digits
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi
Up to 100 ft. (line of sight)
Privacy, Remote Control, Tamper Alerts
Keypad – Digits
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.