Z-Wave Key Free Push Button Deadbolt
- First push button key free deadbolt
- Now accommodates up to 100 codes!
- Tactile keypad, ideal for exterior applications, perfect when wearing gloves
- Smallest residential keypad available
- Integrated Z-Wave radio
- New, fast one-button lock enrollment into Z-Wave networks
- Simplified installation
- Never re-key locks again
- Cylinder-less for enhanced security
- Wrong code and all code lock out for enhanced security
- Enroll up to 100 users for increased access control
- 9 Volt battery back up for peace of mind should batteries drain
- Automatic locking — Doors stay locked
- Auto-handing; cuts down on install time
- Z-Wave functionality provides remote accessibility
- Illuminated keypad for safe night time entry
- Adjustable Backset: 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″
- Battery Operated: 4AA (included). One year battery life; low battery warning
- Low battery indicator
- 1-year warranty for the original owner for electronics, and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Yale wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
5 1/8 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 15/16 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in. (1 3/8 in. requires special thin door gasket)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Yale Real Living
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Ring Video Doorbell
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How to reset the lock and how to set a new code lock? answer nowAsked by Lory on August 31, 2020 3:40 PMAnswered by the admin
To reset the lock back to factory defaults, you will simply need to remove the interior battery cover and hold down the reset button for at least 3 seconds. Once reset, you will need to enroll a new master code.
Once a new master code has been set, you may use this to enroll new access codes for the door by following the sequence below:
[Master code] - cogwheel - 2 - cogwheel - 1 - cogwheel - [new user code] - cogwheel
- Q Is the hub required? What kind of hub? If the hub is not required what is the app? answer nowAsked by Chris on January 4, 2020 1:12 PMAnswered by the admin
This unit is designed to be paired with a Z-Wave enabled hub such as Vera or Nexia.
- Q How do the buttons hold up in windy, dirty locations? Is there a warranty if the buttons fail fro... answer nowAsked by Andrea on May 28, 2018 12:44 PMA The exterior of the lock is rated to withstand outdoor conditions such as wind and rain. The lock has an electronic warranty of 1 year on its parts. If the lock fails within that period it would be replaced.
- Q With the hub can you remotely change/disable the door codes? Can you set the codes to only work f... answer nowAsked by Kristen on May 22, 2018 11:45 AMA Yes, both scenarios can be done when paired with a hub. Please take a look at the hub below that will allow you to accomplish this. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Q What if I have 5 exterior doors? Will they all operate remotely on 1 z hub? answer nowAsked by jim on January 31, 2017 11:44 AMA
Absolutely. As you enroll them into your system they will appear on your device dashboard where you can name them (front door, back door, door to garage, etc) and then manage them remotely.