- Innovative, tamper-resistant keyless entry security deadbolt
- Sleek, capacitive touchscreen with Voice-Assisted Programming
- Contemporary, high-tech look and feel
- Easy to use, install, and program
- Fast retrofit of traditional deadbolts
- Tapered bolt accommodates mis-aligned doors
- Users — 25, add/delete individually
- Upgrade with a Yale Z-Wave Network Module to add the lock to smart home or alarm systems
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time access
- Battery Operated: 4AA (included). One year battery life; low battery warning
- Deadbolt motor; motorized bolt in and out
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Adjustable 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″ Backset
- Key Override: Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied. Optional SC-1 5-pin brass cylinder available upon request. 2 keys provided
- Thin door gasket for doors under 1 3/8″ thick may be special ordered
- 1-year warranty for the original owner for electronics, and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
6 5/64 (H) x 2 23/32 (W) x 1 11/32 (D) in.
6 57/64 (H) x 2 61/64 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better), A156.36
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you program it to shuffle the location of each number so if someone is watching you unlock yo... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, this does not have a scramble pad ability.
- Q Do I need to purchase a separate handle to open the door or does it come with a door knob? answer nowAnswered by the admin
You would need to purchase a separate passage lever or knob such as the Schlage F10 passage lever.
- Q do keys come with this model? Can i use it for my apartment door? i have to give the leasing offi... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, keys do come with this model. They key for compatibility is the measurement of your deadbolt hole in your door. Use your tape measure and measure the diameter of the hole for your current deadbolt. It should measure at 2 1/8".
- Answered by the admin
Per the product specifications listed under the specs tab the outside temp is good from -22F to 140F.
- Answered by the admin
Yes, you can. You can even have them keyed the same as long as you are using the same keyways. However, that is the beauty of having a keyless lock that you do not have to use a key so even if they do not match you do not need to rely on it.
- Q I have a few questions: 1) Will I be able to track every time the door is open because I live in... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, you can as long as you purchase a VeraHub which will allow you program the lock remotely, create an audit trail of code usage. If the power goes out your lock will keep the last codes programmed into it as well as any permanent codes that have been programmed at the lock. Yes, you can have extra keys made at any hardware store.