Yale Assure YRD226-NR
Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt Lock
Push and go. The Yale YRD226 touchscreen lock let’s you lose the keys and switch to convenient entry codes. No more trying to remember who you lent a key to, just share a unique code with friends and family. Features a backlit keypad for nighttime visibility.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Innovative, tamper-resistant keyless entry security deadbolt
- Sleek, capacitive touchscreen with Voice-Assisted Programming
- Contemporary, high-tech look and feel
- Easy to use, install, and program
- Fast retrofit of traditional deadbolts
- Tapered bolt accommodates mis-aligned doors
- Users — 25, add/delete individually
- Upgrade with a Yale Z-Wave Network Module to add the lock to smart home or alarm systems
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time access
- Battery Operated: 4AA (included). One year battery life; low battery warning
- Deadbolt motor; motorized bolt in and out
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Adjustable 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″ Backset
- Key Override: Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied. Optional SC-1 5-pin brass cylinder available upon request. 2 keys provided
- Thin door gasket for doors under 1 3/8″ thick may be special ordered
- 1-year warranty for the original owner for electronics, and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 3/8 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Weather Resistant Exterior
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can it be integrated with my Nest platform? I have Nest thermostats, cameras and smoke detectors. answer nowAsked by April 2, 2022 3:16 PMonA
This model is the No Radio model and does not offer any wireless connectivity. For Nest connectivity, you would need a -WV version such as the YRD540-WV.
The YRD226-NR model does not have a mobile app that can control the lock as there is no radio installed. If you purchased the Z-Wave enabled model, the YRD226-ZW2, the app would depend on the Z-Wave hub that you are using to communicate with the lock.
- Q Will the YRD assure 226 lock by pushing the outside of the unit or must you use a key or code? answer nowAsked by March 5, 2021 5:01 PMonA
To lock the YRD226 from the outside, you simply need to press the Yale symbol at the top of the keypad.
- Q Will this lock work with AT&T Security Systems? I currently have one that looks similar and i... answer nowAsked by February 1, 2021 8:59 AMonA
If this lock is being used with the Z-Wave network module, this will be able to connect to AT&T security panels that are Z-Wave compatible.
- Q Can I set this lock to automaticlly lock when the door closes and only I can change the setting? answer nowAsked by July 23, 2020 2:54 PMonA
Yes! This lock offers an auto-relock feature that can be set to relock the door 5-30 seconds after being unlocked. This setting can only be enabled or disabled by using the master code.