Yale Assure YRD226-NR
Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt Lock
- Innovative, tamper-resistant keyless entry security deadbolt
- Sleek, capacitive touchscreen with Voice-Assisted Programming
- Contemporary, high-tech look and feel
- Easy to use, install, and program
- Fast retrofit of traditional deadbolts
- Tapered bolt accommodates mis-aligned doors
- Users — 25, add/delete individually
- Upgrade with a Yale Z-Wave Network Module to add the lock to smart home or alarm systems
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time access
- Battery Operated: 4AA (included). One year battery life; low battery warning
- Deadbolt motor; motorized bolt in and out
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Adjustable 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″ Backset
- Key Override: Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied. Optional SC-1 5-pin brass cylinder available upon request. 2 keys provided
- Thin door gasket for doors under 1 3/8″ thick may be special ordered
- 1-year warranty for the original owner for electronics, and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 3/8 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Weather Resistant Exterior
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
The YRD226-NR model does not have a mobile app that can control the lock as there is no radio installed. If you purchased the Z-Wave enabled model, the YRD226-ZW2, the app would depend on the Z-Wave hub that you are using to communicate with the lock.
- Q Will the YRD assure 226 lock by pushing the outside of the unit or must you use a key or code? answer nowAsked by March 5, 2021 5:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
To lock the YRD226 from the outside, you simply need to press the Yale symbol at the top of the keypad.
- Q Will this lock work with AT&T Security Systems? I currently have one that looks similar and i... answer nowAsked by February 1, 2021 8:59 AMonAnswered by the admin
If this lock is being used with the Z-Wave network module, this will be able to connect to AT&T security panels that are Z-Wave compatible.
- Q Can I set this lock to automaticlly lock when the door closes and only I can change the setting? answer nowAsked by July 23, 2020 2:54 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! This lock offers an auto-relock feature that can be set to relock the door 5-30 seconds after being unlocked. This setting can only be enabled or disabled by using the master code.
- Q Hello, i like the mq app for my garage door and want to know if this lock works on the same app f... answer nowAsked by July 10, 2020 12:20 PMonAnswered by the admin
The Yale Assure lock can be controlled by third-party smarthome hubs. The MyQ garage door opener does not have the capability to control other devices.
- Q I need help on connecting my phone to the YRD226 lock. answer nowAsked by June 15, 2020 4:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model does not support smartphone connectivity unless a network module is installed and the lock is paired with a smart home controller such as Vera or Alexa.