Stand Alone Z-Wave Push Button Lever
Modern style for the modern home. The YRL210ZW pushbutton Z-Wave lever lock lets you create and modify up to 250 user codes to share with friends and family when connected to your Z-Wave network. View lock access history and receive alerts so you always know who is coming in or out.
Wireless Features Available
- Remotely lock and unlock doors from any web-enabled device
- Receive text or email messages to your cell phone from pre-programmed alerts
- Program user access by date and time
- Customize features such as language and relock time
- Confirm the status and remaining battery life of your locks remotely
- Audit Capable – View transaction history in real-time
- Durable push button tamper-resistant keypad
- Norwood style levers. Additional lever styles may be custom ordered
- High-tech look and feel
- Easy to use, install, and program
- Passage feature; to enable simply rotate turn-piece on inside lever
- Fast retrofit of traditional door knob locks & levers
- Users — 25, add/delete individually
- Enroll up to 250 users when lock is connected to a Z-Wave network
- Illuminated keypad for night time access
- One year battery life; low battery warning
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Key Override: Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied. Optional SC-1 5-pin brass cylinder available upon request. 2 keys provided
- Adjustable Backset: 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- 1-year warranty for the original owner for electronics, and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
*Note: Doors with two pre-drilled 2-1/8″ face bore holes require a minimum center-to-center distance between the holes of 6″, in order for top of YRL lever lock to not intrude into the top hole. Plates, hole filler covers available.
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Yale wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
5 13/64 (H) x 2 49/64 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
6 57/64 (H) x 2 61/64 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass
Yale Real Living
Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.