Small Alarmed Value Safe
Yale knows safe. The Yale YEC200DB1 provides a secure location for all of your most valued personal possessions. Featuring a digital keypad with back-up key override and a built-in 130dB alarm to prevent tampering. Durable steel construction rounds out this affordable, compact safe.
- Alarmed Value Safes keep all your precious belongings safe – Medium and Laptop sized models available
- Built-in 130dB alarm, alarm is triggered if tampered or after 3 incorrect code attempts
- Compact 11.81 in. interior body ideal for cameras, jewelry, documents and more
- Solid steel construction
- Powder coated interior with carpet
- Electronic lock with over 100,000 combinations, 3 to 8 digit code
- User code can be numbers or letters (e.g. a memorable name or word)
- Anti Bump Solenoid cylinder locking mechanism with two steel locking bolts
- Mechanical Over-ride, 2 radial keys included
- Two LED light indicators, green to open, red for error or low battery
- Volume 8.6L
- Pre-drilled holes with fixing bolts for concrete
- Can be fixed to Wall or Floor (fixing pack and instructions included)
- Not Fire Rated
The Yale YEC200DB1 Small Alarmed Value Safe provides a secure location for all of your most valued personal possessions. Featuring a digital keypad with back-up key override and a built-in 130dB alarm to prevent tampering. Alarm will sound if the safe is tampered with or after 3 incorrect code attempts. User codes can be numbers or letters from 3 to 8 digits long. Over 100,000 possible code combinations can be used for security. Padded powder coated interior with carpet keeps your important documents, jewelry or that fancy watch you received for your retirement from getting torn up or scratched. This small, space-saving safe can be mounted to a wall or the floor using the pre-drilled holes with fixing bolts and following the included instructions. Durable steel construction rounds out this affordable personal safe.
7.87 (H) x 12.20 (W) x 7.87 (D) in.
7.48 (H) x 11.81 (W) x 5.91 (D) in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
3 to 8 Digits
Black Powder Coat
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What kind of batteries does it use and can the alarm volume be lowered? answer nowAsked by October 7, 2021 4:48 PMonA
This safe operates on (4) AA batteries. The built-in alarm is hard set to 130dB and cannot be lowered or raised. However, the alarm can be disabled by depressing the enter and key symbol buttons together while the safe door is open.