Adams Rite eForce 3090-150
Retrofits Adams Rite deadbolts, deadlatches & exit locks.
Lock DOES NOT include key cylinder. Cylinder sold separate.
- Retrofits Adams Rite, 4500, 4700, 4900 deadlatches, MS Series deadbolts, and 8000 series exit devices in 31/32″ backsets or higher
- DIY surface mount installation with fasteners
- Supports 150 users
- Field selectable handing to use on both left and right swing openings
- User defined lock operation, including standard, passage, and lockout
- Strong die cast housing and vandal resistant lever (free-wheeling)
- Remote control option
- Key Override: Prepped for mortise cylinder control (Accepts 1″ to 1-1/2″ mortise cylinders with AR/MS cam). You may use your own, or we offer the Ilco cylinder for purchase. Important: Lock DOES NOT include key cylinder. Cylinder sold separate
- Environmental: Fully weatherproof
- Sun: UV stable keypad material
1 3/4 (W) x 15 3/8 (H) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
Keypad – Digits
Adams Rite eForce
FCC Part 15
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
No, this lock does not have the ability to have scheduled programs. You would need a lock like the DL1300 which has a scheduling feature.