Alarm Lock AL-PCI2U
DL-Windows Software Kit
Complete kit includes software and interface cables.
- DL-Windows communication software for Alarm Lock Trilogy series stand-alone locks – digital software download also available
- USB interface cable
- Create programming, manager, users and schedules, receive audit trail from lock
- Program the lock using PC or laptop
- Program the AL-DTMIII to program multiple locks and configure the AL-DTMIII to transfer data
Windows System Requirements
- For optimal performance, the following minimum requirements are recommended
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-Bit and 64-Bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) Systems
- Processor: 1GHz or faster minimum (2GHz or faster is recommended)
- RAM: 2GB or more is recommended
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB or more is recommended
The Alarm Lock AL-PCI2U DL Windows Software Kit includes a disc copy of Alarm Lock DL-Windows software and drivers, which enables you to do your programming, management of users, time scheduling, as well as receive your audit trails from connected locks. Included AL-PCI2U USB cable allows communication directly between your PC and lock. Install the software on your compatible Windows PC and on-screen instructions will walk you through set-up. PC can't reach the lock? Add a DTM-III to transfer data from your PC to the lock.
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
|Hard Disk Space|
Customer Questions & Answers
While they do not make a Mac version and there is no timeline to do so. You can use a program such as Bootcamp or Parallels for Mac to emulate Windows and it will allow you to use this software on a Mac machine.
- Q Can the software be installed on more than one PC? I'd like to be able to set up the lock from my... answer nowAnswered by the admin No it cannot. The software and locks pass an encrypted code between each other to ensure that the proper computer is programming the lock.