Alarm Lock AL-PCI2U
DL-Windows Software Kit
Complete kit includes software and interface cables.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- DL-Windows communication software for Alarm Lock Trilogy series stand-alone locks – digital software download also available
- USB interface cable (52 in.)
- Create programming, manager, users and schedules, receive audit trail from lock
- Program the lock using PC or laptop
- Program the AL-DTMIII to program multiple locks and configure the AL-DTMIII to transfer data
Windows System Requirements
- For optimal performance, the following minimum requirements are recommended
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-Bit and 64-Bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) Systems
- Processor: 1GHz or faster minimum (2GHz or faster is recommended)
- RAM: 2GB or more is recommended
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB or more is recommended
The Alarm Lock AL-PCI2U DL Windows Software Kit includes a disc copy of Alarm Lock DL-Windows software and drivers, which enables you to do your programming, management of users, time scheduling, as well as receive your audit trails from connected locks. Included AL-PCI2U USB cable allows communication directly between your PC and lock. Install the software on your compatible Windows PC and on-screen instructions will walk you through set-up. PC can't reach the lock? Add a DTM-III to transfer data from your PC to the lock.
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is it possible to set up seasonal schedules using DL Windows? answer nowAsked by January 8, 2023 12:51 PMonA
Yes, DL Windows allows you to set up schedules by month as well as daily and weekly schedules. If you would like one of our technicians to walk you through this process you can purchase Virtual Support here.
- Q Do you have to pay yearly for license for the software ? answer nowAsked by November 10, 2022 8:37 AMonA
The software itself has no cost or subscription fee! You will only need the AL-PCI2U cable or AL-IME2 gateway to transfer information from the software to the lock.
- Q Can this software be installed on more than one computer? answer nowAsked by July 21, 2022 1:02 PMonA
The software can be installed as many times as you wish. If you would like for the software to all share the same database and reflect changes made on one PC on all of the installations, the computers will all need to be on the same network.
- Q I plan to use this for a rental facility. What if I have a bride that sets up for her reception a... answer nowAsked by January 28, 2022 2:41 PMonA
You can do this in several ways. You can create an auto-unlock and/or lock schedule for the door with the software. Or you could create a toggle passage code that will unlock the door and leave it unlocked until the code is entered again.
- Q Is there a downloadable options or via usb port. My school system does not use CD Roms? answer nowAsked by October 26, 2021 9:54 AMonA
We can certainly email you a download link for the software installation files and drivers. This kit simply comes with a CD for customers that require a hard copy of these files if there is no internet access at the location.
- Q I planning on getting several of these for our restrooms at different parks. Do I need one for ea... answer nowAsked by February 3, 2021 2:06 PMonA
If you will be traveling to each location for programming, you will only need one AL-PCI2u cable to program each door in your system.
- Q Is this the only way to program or can it be done by bluetooth from an iphone? answer nowAsked by December 8, 2020 6:28 PMonA
Programming can be done directly at the lock or from a PC running the DL-Windows management software. Unfortunately, the Trilogy system does not support programming from a smartphone or mobile device.
- Q If I purchase a new computer, how do I transfer the program to the new computer? answer nowAsked by May 24, 2020 1:59 PMonA
For this, we would recommend exporting your account and installing the software on the new PC before restoring your account information. For more information on this, please contact our support department at 937-247-9327, option 3.
- Q If the lock batteries are dead, can this temporarily power the lock? answer nowAsked by November 6, 2019 1:57 PMonA
This is simply a management software kit that is used to program your door locks from a laptop or desktop PC. This is not able to power the lock in any way.
- Q What if you change computers. How does this get transferred to your new computer? answer nowAsked by October 23, 2019 2:18 PMonA
To transfer this to a new PC, you will simply need to make a backup of your database and import this file on your new PC.