Alarm Lock AL-PCI2U
DL-Windows Software Kit
Complete kit includes software and interface cables.
- DL-Windows communication software for Alarm Lock Trilogy series stand-alone locks – digital software download also available
- USB interface cable (52 in.)
- Create programming, manager, users and schedules, receive audit trail from lock
- Program the lock using PC or laptop
- Program the AL-DTMIII to program multiple locks and configure the AL-DTMIII to transfer data
Windows System Requirements
- For optimal performance, the following minimum requirements are recommended
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-Bit and 64-Bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) Systems
- Processor: 1GHz or faster minimum (2GHz or faster is recommended)
- RAM: 2GB or more is recommended
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB or more is recommended
The Alarm Lock AL-PCI2U DL Windows Software Kit includes a disc copy of Alarm Lock DL-Windows software and drivers, which enables you to do your programming, management of users, time scheduling, as well as receive your audit trails from connected locks. Included AL-PCI2U USB cable allows communication directly between your PC and lock. Install the software on your compatible Windows PC and on-screen instructions will walk you through set-up. PC can't reach the lock? Add a DTM-III to transfer data from your PC to the lock.
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I plan to use this for a rental facility. What if I have a bride that sets up for her reception a... answer nowAsked by January 28, 2022 2:41 PMonA
You can do this in several ways. You can create an auto-unlock and/or lock schedule for the door with the software. Or you could create a toggle passage code that will unlock the door and leave it unlocked until the code is entered again.
- Q Is there a downloadable options or via usb port. My school system does not use CD Roms? answer nowAsked by October 26, 2021 9:54 AMonA
We can certainly email you a download link for the software installation files and drivers. This kit simply comes with a CD for customers that require a hard copy of these files if there is no internet access at the location.
- Q I planning on getting several of these for our restrooms at different parks. Do I need one for ea... answer nowAsked by February 3, 2021 2:06 PMonA
If you will be traveling to each location for programming, you will only need one AL-PCI2u cable to program each door in your system.
- Q Is this the only way to program or can it be done by bluetooth from an iphone? answer nowAsked by December 8, 2020 6:28 PMonA
Programming can be done directly at the lock or from a PC running the DL-Windows management software. Unfortunately, the Trilogy system does not support programming from a smartphone or mobile device.
- Q If I purchase a new computer, how do I transfer the program to the new computer? answer nowAsked by May 24, 2020 1:59 PMonA
For this, we would recommend exporting your account and installing the software on the new PC before restoring your account information. For more information on this, please contact our support department at 937-247-9327, option 3.
- Q If the lock batteries are dead, can this temporarily power the lock? answer nowAsked by November 6, 2019 1:57 PMonA
This is simply a management software kit that is used to program your door locks from a laptop or desktop PC. This is not able to power the lock in any way.
- Q What if you change computers. How does this get transferred to your new computer? answer nowAsked by October 23, 2019 2:18 PMonA
To transfer this to a new PC, you will simply need to make a backup of your database and import this file on your new PC.
- Q If and when will this be available for Apple Mac computers? answer nowAsked by December 2, 2018 7:17 AMonA
While they do not make a Mac version and there is no timeline to do so. You can use a program such as Bootcamp or Parallels for Mac to emulate Windows and it will allow you to use this software on a Mac machine.
- Q Can the software be installed on more than one PC? I'd like to be able to set up the lock from my... answer nowAsked by May 28, 2018 12:47 PMonA No it cannot. The software and locks pass an encrypted code between each other to ensure that the proper computer is programming the lock.