Electronic Mortise Keypad Lock
$860.16 – $896.56
Battery operated digital entry system with time determined access & 40,000 event audit trail.
- Heavy Duty, steel-case BHMA compliant mortise lock. UL listed, FCC certified.
- Choose from mortise latch with 3/4″ latch projection (classroom function) and mortise latch + deadbolt with 3/4″ latch projection, and 1″ deadbolt projection (office function)
- With deadbolt function, deadbolt can be locked and unlocked from outside
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Program at lock, or using optional Windows PC based software
- PC interface cables required at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail
- Software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website
- 500 timed lock/unlock schedule events, including 4 “quick schedules”
- Quick passage mode (enter without your code)
- 300 User codes supported, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Remote Release Mortise Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Timed entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits into standard mortise preps, modified by adding thru-bolt holes for a snug fit to door
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 80,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Key Override/Emergency Key — Includes a 1-3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer. (comes with 2 keys) All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders.
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software
- Handing: When ordering ‘classroom’ function, you don’t need to know your specific handing, as the lock is fully reversible. For deadbolt function, you must specify right or left handing
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
You don't have to spend thousands on a new access control system. Not with this out-of-the-box ready, wire-free lock by Alarm Lock. This impressive keypad lock sells itself with all that it can do. It stops the hassles and maintenance costs of key control dead in their tracks. If you've been searching for an affordable system that will enable you to designate specific times that employees/managers are allowed access, track entries, and quickly delete users, look no further than this new industrial strength mortise push-button lock by Alarm Lock. It's one thing you can cross off your wish list this year. See this lock with Prox Card feature Office buildings, Healthcare facilities, Colleges/Universities, Military installations, Retail, Pharmacy, Schools, Government buildings, and more!
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 15/16 (D) in.
11 1/16 (H) x 3 (W) x 31/32 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Audit Trail, Scheduling, Passage Mode
Mortise, Mortise w/Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Where or how can you determine the part number / model number on the unit if the sticker is not on? answer nowAnswered by the admin The model of the lock is determined by design. You can take a picture of the front of the lock and we will be able to tell you the model that you have. Please send the photo to [email protected] and they will be able to assist you.
- Q Hello does this have to be programmed with the pc interface or can it all be done from the keypad? answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, you are able to program by hand if you wish, but it is not recommended for more than a few codes as the more you have the better it is to have a database backup should something go wrong.
- Q Does the deadbolt override the keypad? in other words when the deadbolt is locked, the keypad wil... answer nowAnswered by the admin When the deadbolt is engaged it will not be retracted or unlocked by the keypad. The key from the key override must be used to open the door and retract the deadbolt from the keypad side of the door.
- Q Can this lock be programmed to Automatically unlock at 3 am then lock at 6 pm Monday - Friday and... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, this lock does have the ability to be scheduled for auto unlock and relock of the door. You can set schedules either at the lock itself via the keypad or by purchasing the software for programming the lock.
- Q Do you have a battery backup system in the event the batteries die? What happens in this instance... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Should you be unable to change the batteries during the low battery warning stage for any reason you can only use the key override to gain entrance and then replace the batteries.