7 in. Touchscreen Video Monitor
Crystal clear video calls for every door. The AlphaTouch AT700MSE provides a cutting edge video-intercom system for buildings of any size. Featuring electronic call signaling, hands-free voice operation, door release capability and more. Only requires a LAN connection and PoE switch to operate.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 7.0 in. (diagonal) Crystal Clear Color TFT LCD Capacitive Touch Video Screen – 10.0 in. touchscreen available
- 1024 x 600 resolution, Brightness: 300nits, 800:1 Contrast, 16M colors up to 720p
- Uses simple CAT5 / CAT6 LAN wiring and RJ45 connectors – 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Monitors are connected to a PoE switch output or PoE injector (PoE IEEE802.3af)
- Enhanced Duplex Hands-free Digital Voice Operation with echo canceling processor
- Easy Installation (surface or optional desk using ATDS700B adapter)
- SIP v1 (RFC2543) SIP v2 (RFC3261) – Static IP or DHCP
- Rugged and Reliable, Simple to Operate
- Low profile surface monitor protrudes only 0.75 in. from wall
- Intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- US or European electrical wall box mounting
- Call to any concierge station and optional panic call
- Multi-talkpath system with a simultaneous voice talk path from every door station and concierge station
The AlphaTouch AT700MSE 7 in. Touchscreen Video IP Monitor provides a state-of-the-art video-intercom system for buildings with any number of monitors, door stations, and remote cameras. SIP-enabled and powered by AndroidOS featuring electronic call signaling, enhanced echo-cancellation duplex type hands-free voice operation, door release capability and other functions based on the unit’s firmware. No servers, power supplies or other peripherals are required as the AT700MSE only needs a LAN connection and POE switches to function. Multi-channel capabilities essentially eliminate busy signals on the system with simultaneous voice talk paths to door and concierge stations. This sleek, stylish monitor conveniently mounts on any wall and takes up no more space than a family photo on your mantle. No more costly hard-wiring or installation appointments for new residents with the AlphaTouch!
5.25 (H) x 7.88 (W) x 0.63 (D) in.
One 10/100 MBPS RJ – 45
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.