Combination Slide Bolt Lock
$15.02 – $19.31
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Perfect for Sheds and Gates
- Function/Ease-of-Use of a slide bolt lock with added security
- Heavy-Duty — Solid metal bolt and construction
- Pick-resistant Dials — Combi-Bolt resists picking and shims with its extremely tight clearances
- 10,000 Possible Combinations: Choose a combination easy for you to remember
- Rust-proof: Suitable for outdoor use
- Permanent One-way Screws Provided: Combi-Bolt cannot be removed once it’s installed, sloped slot prevents screw-driver blade from counter-clockwise turning
- Enclosed Bolt: No padlock shackle exposed, Combi-Bolt slide bolt fits tightly into strike or bolt receiver
- Applications: Bolt may be recessed or flush mounted, bolt strike and bolt receiver both included
- Instructions provided, including 3-step guide for changing code
- Maximum Gap Width: 9/16 in.
5 (H) x 2 (W) x 1 (D) in.
FJM Security Products
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this a good option for an attic cubby door? These doors are usually cut into the wall and lead... answer nowAsked by Maggie on January 28, 2024 4:33 PMA
The Combi-Bolt CB2000 can certainly be used in this application!
- Q Would this lock be good on an inside wooden house door? I have an elder dementia parent who wants... answer nowAsked by Jody on April 1, 2022 12:21 PMA
This could certainly be used on an interior wooden door for additional security!
- Q Our lock broke and we want to remove it. How do you take off the one-way screws? answer nowAsked by Karen Delucchi on September 17, 2020 12:07 AMA
The one-way screws are meant to be permanent and cannot be uninstalled with a normal screwdriver. In this case, the best option may be to drill the screws out or use pliers to attempt to remove the screws.
- Q Can this be used for a family swimming pool fence and do you have photos of installation? answer nowAsked by Ron Kiser on May 8, 2018 5:58 AMA This lock is typically installed on those type of fences. You may want to look at our Magna Latch series as that might be better suited for your application. Please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/magnalatch-ml3tpka-magnetic-pool-gate-latch/
- Q Do you have a stockist here in australia? I like the CB2000 but freight costs from the usa are a ... answer nowAsked by peter dawson on October 16, 2017 9:28 PMA
Unfortunately, no we do not. It would have to be ordered and shipped from the US.
- Q Will this work on a vinyl fence? I live in a condo and this would be installed on fence going in... answer nowAsked by Nina A Krawczyk on August 2, 2017 9:18 AMAYes, this should have no issue being installed on a vinyl fence.