Combi-Cam Ultra 7432
Combination Cam Lock - Chrome
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
Keys not included with lock. Sold Separately.
- 4-Dial Combination Cam Lock with Master Key Override
- Best Quality Lock in Entire Combi-Cam Line — Most secure, easiest to use with large, easy-to-read, pick-resistant dials
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Master key access (Keys sold separately at checkout). Custom master key alike orders accepted, appx. lead time 2 months
- Dual Access – Keys and combination
- High security tubular keyway — Most secure of the three most common types
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Easy to Use — Set combination in 3 easy steps
- User friendly — Easy to read dials and open and close indicators
- Flexibility of combination retrieval or multiple person access
- Install vertically or horizontally
- Retrofits any ¾” standard cam lock
- Easy-to-use knob with no need to twist bulky housing defacing surface
- Cam can be placed in 180 degree or 90 degree increments (with dual hole cams)
- Chrome finish. See black
- Accessories Included: 90 degree stop cam, 1-3/8”” straight cam, 3/4” cylinder nut and screw and nut washer
- Manual and installation instructions included
- Combine with 7850-FP (sold seperately) for easy access to heavier doors and cabinets
Cylinder Length Guide
- 5/8 in. fits material thickness up to 3/8 in.
- 7/8 in. fits material thickness up to 5/8 in.
- 1-1/8 in. fits material thickness up to 7/8 in.
- 1-3/8 in. fits material thickness up to 1-1/8 in.
2.97 (H) x 1.34 (W) x 1.1 (D) in.
FJM Security Products
|Cylinder Length (In.)|
1 1/8 in, 5/8 in, 7/8 in
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If my cabinets are 13/16 inch thick, which cylinder length should I go with? 7/8th inch??? answer nowAsked by rob thomas on February 25, 2017 12:08 AMAnswered by the admin
While the 7/8 would work we do recommend that you use the 1 1/8 so that you have enough room to install the retaining nut, but much of it will depend on your cabinet and the room you have for the cam to rotate into place and lock the cabinet.
- Q What are the dimensions of the lock (the exterior portion with keypad)? answer nowAsked by Ziya on November 10, 2016 3:46 PMAnswered by the admin
The overall lock dimensions are 2.97″ (H) x 1.34″ (W) x 1.1″ (D). The width of the keypad portion only is 1.02" wide.
|Cylinder Length||Fits Material Thickness|
7850-FP – The Combi-Cam Finger Pull is perfect for heavier doors and cabinets