CompX eLock 150
Keyless Refrigerator & Freezer Lock
- Vertical Mount
Ships Factory Direct
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Vertical Unit; strike plate mounted on top of refrigerator
- Audit trail of last 1,500 access attempts with date, time and user name
- 250 users
- Two authority levels: user and supervisor
- Keypad access. Also available in Proximity card HID, or iCLASS HID (smart card)
- Membrane keypad provides durable performance and easy cleaning
- Motor driven latching mechanism
- 6-AA battery pack; premium brand Alkaline batteries recommended (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Jump start battery override available through mini USB communications port allows the user, with a valid credential, to access the CompX eLock® when the batteries are exhausted
- Audible alarm bolt system
- Mini USB communications port for audit trail download with optional LockView 5 software
- Compatible with 12-volt electric door strikes to control access on interior doors
- Standard warranty on electronics is 1 year from date of purchase and registration
- p/n: 150-KP-FRG-V
- LockView 5 Software: Required software kit to download audit trails, set up time based restrictions or other programmed features. Kit includes includes software flash drive and USB/mini USB cable
- Door switch provides instant notification of unauthorized entry or door ajar alerts (requires additional hardware)
- Using latch splitter, eLock is capable of operating two latches or doors (requires additional hardware)
4.40 (H) x 8.40 (W) x 2.13 (D) in.
4 to 14 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Keypad – Digits
Spring Bolt Latch
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock work on a household refrigerator with French doors, and does it lock automatically... answer nowAsked by October 13, 2023 9:06 PMonA
You would need a lock for each door as it is designed to secure only one door at a time. This lock is built with an automatic relocking feature.
- Q How are they mounted? Screws? Does the fridge need to be under a cabinet? I’m really interested i... answer nowAsked by July 18, 2022 3:44 PMonA
Yes, the lock installs using tamper-resistant screws and does not need to be under a cabinet for mounting.
- Q Can this lock be used on a refrigerator with a rounded edge? answer nowAsked by May 29, 2018 8:25 PMonA The rounded edges would create a possible install issue as generally these are designed for flat squares. Much would depend on how rounded the door might be. It might be wiser to get the side mount version.