Invisible Cabinet Lock Pre-programmed Kit
$140.19 – $878.14
- Sold as pre-programmed kit with dedicated Transmitter Pad — PLEASE NOTE Transmitter Pad will only operate the Receiver Latches packaged together with it in the kit
- Transmitter pad operates within a 15 ft. range
- Mount transmitter pad ANYWHERE within 15ft range with NO WIRES — on the door, or hidden in a drawer
- Easy Programming
- Easy Installation — StealthLock can be installed with no engineering, easily, within 5 minutes
- Separate user and supervisor codes (four to eight digits) to operate the lock(s)
- Special Operating Modes
– Passage; Enter the PIN to lock and unlock
– Single use; Similar to a hotel safe, enter PIN to lock and same PIN to unlock
– Self-locking; Automatically locks after a set period of time
- Receiver latch is easily programmed by user through the transmitter pad
- Receiver latch mounts within ½” drawer suspension clearance
- Uses readily available batteries: 4-AAA (not included) for the receiver latch and a CR2032 coin battery (included) for the transmitter pad
- Low battery indicator on transmitter pad
- Designed to pass the ANSI/BIFMA 50 lb pull strength specification
- For interior use only – recommended temperature range of 50F to 120F
- Transmitter pad cabinet door / drawer and wall mounting plates available
PRE-PROGRAMMED KIT CONTENTS:
# 1 receiver latch (Up to 5)
# 1 dedicated transmitter pad
# 1 Mounting screws (pack)
# 1 cabinet strike plate
# 1 installation tool
*Pre-programmed Kit contains all parts necessary to lock one door or drawer, up to 5 doors or drawers, based on how many openings you choose at checkout.
StealthLock SL-150 is a project item designed to get you up and running more quickly, with zero programming hassles. Introduced in the Summer of 2011, this "Invisible" keyless cabinet lock continues its domination as the leading high-end cabinet solution for keyless access and control. SL-150 kits come completely programmed, and ready for installation on wood cabinets, and lockers used in Closet, Kitchen, Education & Healthcare environments. Control lockers, closet cabinets & storage, kitchen cabinets, liquor cabinets, entertainment units, audio/visual cabinets, office furniture, reception & conference furniture, healthcare cabinetry, retail display units.
What Lock?The engineers of StealthLock must enjoy keeping a low profile because they designed this cunning keyless cabinet lock to have no profile. The locking hardware is installed on the interior side of your cabinet door or drawer. StealthLock leaves no visible sign or trace of a securing device from the front.
Is This Cabinet Lock for Real?We said the same thing the first time CompX presented it to us. Literally someone could be in your office, walk up to your cabinet and stand there scratching their heads as to why they can't open it. They'll think it should open right up because there is no sign of a key hole or lock, but that is the beauty of StealthLock, it surreptiously secures the cabinet, leaves no footprint, and only permits access to an authorized code holder.
A Cabinet Lock Fully Controlled by RemoteNearly all cabinet locks suffer from the same issue - keys. We hear it all the time. Cabinet keys are never where they should be, someone lost them, or the office manager is away from her desk. It's a scenario that leads to cabinets staying unlocked, even though there is confidential information, private records, or expensive affects on the inside. That's why StealthLock is all the craze, reduces your liability risk and exposure to theft, and is the last cabinet lock you will ever need. Healthcare Residential/Closet Locker Office
Keypad – Digits
|Mode of Operation|
Passage, Self Lock, Single Use
Latch: 6.785 (W) x 2.67 (H) x .437 (D) in., Transmitter Pad: 3.375 (W) x 1.5 (H) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
50F to 120F
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be glued to an acrylic or glass case without screws? answer nowAsked by Kareem on July 15, 2021 11:42 PMAnswered by the admin
While it could be done, it would not be recommended as this can typically work lose with usage over time and would no longer be secure.
- Q Does the RL-AP1 operate the lock if no batteries are installed, in other words, can it operate as... answer nowAsked by Steven Berkley on January 31, 2021 10:17 AMAnswered by the admin
The RL-AP1 will act as the power supply for the StealthLock SL-150 receiver so that batteries are not needed.
- Q If someone tries to figure out the digital code, will the system let them keep trying? If so, for... answer nowAsked by Jackie on January 4, 2021 6:05 PMAnswered by the admin
This particular keypad does not feature a user lockout when an incorrect code is entered. For options that do offer this feature, please contact our door hardware specialists at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Can this be used on a cabinet with double doors? If so, would it need a partition inside the cabi... answer nowAsked by Abe on January 20, 2020 2:19 PMAnswered by the admin
This model can be used on double door cabinets but this will require an additional double door latch. This part is a special order and can be ordered through our sales staff at 937-247-9327!
- Q I see in the order drop-down you need to select the operating mode type. If a different operating... answer nowAsked by Camille Eber on January 12, 2020 6:08 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes! These units are simply pre-programmed prior to shipping but the operation mode can be changed at any time.
- Q In another answer, you mentioned if the batteries die the lock shears at 80lbs, will that be the ... answer nowAsked by Kurt on October 25, 2019 9:23 PMAnswered by the admin
The StealthLock strike plate is designed to shear away at 80lbs of force. A new strike plate will then be needed to operate the lock if the lock is forcefully opened in this manner.
- Q Can it be used on a metal cabinet? Will the signal transmit through metal? answer nowAsked by HECTOR DELAROSA on July 25, 2019 4:08 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this unit will transmit its signal through metal so long as it is within 15 feet.