Electronic Keypad with Locker Pull (4th Gen.)
Shared use; lockers occupied temporarily during the day.
- All metal housing
- Keypad operation
- One (1) programming key required per installation
- Shared use functionality — Lockers shared by multiple users. i.e. User enters code for locking and unlocking, then next user enters different code for locking and unlocking
- Standard body with pull. See without pull.
- ADA compliant
- ½” motorized dead bolt
- Operates with user selected 4-digit code
- Locks by entering code, and touching lock symbol button
- Choose closest door thickness range for your door at checkout. Choose the range that places your door thickness nearest mid range.
- Tamper guard
- Manager bypass functionality
- Visual & audible usage indicators
- Programmable automatic unlock
- Programmable LED indicator
- Powered by 4 premium AA batteries
- 3-5 year battery life
- Low battery and binding indicator
- Optional right angle, security, and double door strikes (sold separate)
- 2 year product warranty
Prevent the next locker theft before it starts with this advanced security electronic keypad by Digilock. Unfortunately, men's and women's locker rooms at country clubs, day spas, and hotel spas where guests and members should feel the safest, are also spaces where the need for higher security is the greatest. The Digilock DK-ATS removes the risk to management, employees, visitors, and members by mitigating the danger caused by the locker key, which everyone knows has one of the worst track records in the world for getting lost. Instead of issuing keys of inconveniece which must be carried, Digilock lets you create a more private, secure, and relaxing atmosphere by granting locker access with personalized codes. This inventive technology produces an impression in your customers that will keep them coming back time and again. These electronic keypads are already changing the way customers store their belongings in luxury spas at hotels on the Vegas strip, to Yoga studios, commercial wellness centers, dry cleaners, airports, and fitness centers.
Keypad – Digits
|Color Ring and Insert|
Black (01), White (06)
Recess (3), Surface (0)
3 to 5 Years
3.87 (H) x 2.14 (W) in.
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q This does not come with a strike plate. Where do I get one? Where in product description does it ... answer nowA
For these locks accessories are found in the cart after it has been added, however, we highly recommend that you speak with our cabinet sales specialist to ensure that you are purchasing the best product for your needs.
The lock will notify you with light flash for a low battery as it is close to dying. This will give you time to change it before it does. If however, you are unable to change it before it dies you are able to use a manager key to power and unlock the lock so that the battery can be changed.
- Q Does one have to reset the lock before every use, or can one program the lock to stay open betwee... answer nowAnswered by the admin You would be looking for a Shared Use lock. This is where the user defines their code and utilizes that code until entered again. These locks do have the capabilities to be purchased with that functionality. We would suggest however to talk to our cabinet team at 937-247-9327 option 1 and listen for Cabinets. They will be able to ensure you get the correct part.
- Answered by the admin In order to best determine the kit option, you should choose we would advise for you to contact our Cabinet Channel sales staff to help define the best kit needed for your application. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1.
- Answered by the admin The keypad and deadbolt are mounted in tandem with each other. You are not able to install the deadbolt on one cabinet and have the keypad located somewhere else. If you are looking for that type of application you may be interested in the steathlock series. This series provides you the ability to mount your keypad anywhere within 10 to 15-foot vicinity of the latch. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/stealthlock-sl100-invisible-keyless-cabinet-lock/
- Answered by the admin Every lock must be purchased with a programming key. This key is your master key to the lock that allows you to set or reset codes as need be. If a code is lost you can simply present the programming key and reset it.
- AWhile there is no way to know if these are compatible with all pull lockers we do know that the designs are fairly similar and that these are compatible with most pull lockers. It is always best to order a single unit for testing purposes before purchasing a large quantity
- A The USB Flash driving looking items are your different keys for the locks. The Yellow key is your programming key. The Black key is a manager bypass key. The Blue key is a user bypass key. The Yellow key is required in order for you to program codes and keys at your locks. The Black key is used for Manager bypass and administration of the locks and is required. The Blue key is designed to meet ADA requirements for those who cannot use the keypad.