$269.80 – $372.60
Single maglock for out-swing doors with 1,200 lbs. of holding force.
- Economy Priced
- Door Applications: Outswing Hollow metal, aluminum storefront glass, solid core, reinforced door (Bracket for inswing sold separate)
- Internal Wiring Compartment: Includes built-in circuit board attached to access cover to provide a convenient, plug in, concealed area for wiring connections.
- Low Power Consumption — Conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- Totally Plated Coil and Armature: Provides protection against corrosion.
- Narrow Backset of 1-1/2”— May mean the elimination of other mounting brackets or filler plates.
- No Residual Magnetism: The door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
- Multiple Sensor and Monitor Options — Increases flexibility, security and compatibility with system equipment.
- Built-in Spike Suppression — Protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
- Full Size Locks
- Medium to High Security
- Adjustable Mounting Base
- 12/24 VDC/VAC
- Current draw: 0.42 Amps @ 12V / 0.21 Amps @ 24V
- Lifetime Warranty — American Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacturer of electromagnetic locks.
Mag Model Options
DSM Door Status Switch: Signals door closed or ajar
HSM High Security Monitor: Includes the following: Door Status Switch – Signals door closed or ajar. Dynastat Force Sensor – Indicates efficient magnetic bond.
VOP Value Option Package: DSM, HSM, plus Anti-Tamper Switch – Signals removal of wiring access cover, and Relock Time Delay – Adjustable 1-80 Seconds.
Note: Check with your Local Authority Having Jurisdiction (LAHJ) before installation to review their policy on installing maglocks on your door.
DSM – Door Status Switch, HSM – High Security Monitor, No Options, VOP – Value Option Package
Armature Size: 1/2 (D) x 2 3/8 (H) x 7 3/8 (L) in., Lock Size: 1 1/2 (D) x 2 3/4 (H) x 11 (L)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.