Lockey E-Digital E-910R
Electronic Deadbolt with Remote Control
Remote Fob included for all E-Digital remote locks
- Made for residential use only
- Operate one or more locks with up to 5 E-Remote key fobs per lock, additional E-Remotes available
- Program and change up to 6 user codes (4-10 digits in length), and 1 disposable code with the touch of a button
- Auto-locking function improves security and convenience
- Battery powered; no messy wiring. Easy to install.
- Auto dead bolt locking detection prevents incomplete door locking
- One master code for set up
- User codes can be temporarily disabled
- Deleted individually or all at once
- Able to restore default setting when user codes are forgotten
- Low battery indicator equipped. Low power consumption.
- LED illumination helps ease of operation in the dark
- Auto-stop operation sounds for one minute after 4 failed attempts
- Door Application: Wood, or metal
- Fits left or right swing doors
- Knob, Lever sets available
- Backset Size: Adjustable
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Who doesn't like using their keyless entry remote to lock and unlock their car! Now with the all new E-Digital remote control home deadbolt system by Lockey, keyless entry car lovers can enjoy the same safety and convenience when entering and leaving home. An FCC compliant remote key fob lets you move the deadbolt wirelessly. If you're someone who might forget your keys once in awhile, or need a few more arms to carry all those things into the house after a hard day's work, the E-Digital remote deadbolt lock will make your life a lot more safe, and a lot less stressful. The transition to key fobs for cars all came about because the public became increasingly aware and concerned with the inconvenience and dangers of having to dig around, and finally insert and turn a metal key. The whole process is too slow, and can put you at risk at night. It's the same with house keys. Do a little digging on the web and you can unearth countless stories of bad things happening because of being locked out, or fumbling over keys trying to get into the house when it's dark. As long as you continue to use house keys, you run the risk of yourself or your kids being stranded outside, or targeted by someone who will watch how long it takes you to get in. Obviously if someone is determined enough to cause you harm a lock won't stop them, but time and again the crooks say one of the first things they look at is the lock, how sophisticated it is. The E Digital E-910R makes a statement to these vagrants that they ought to just go onto the next house, and since you can quickly unlock the door and get inside in a hurry, you are going to be safer to begin with. Families with kids, apartment owners, vacation rental owners, and their tenants and guests, can all enjoy and benefit from this technology. As our neighborhoods become increasingly more dangerous, a lock with this capability couldn't be more timely.
60 ft. unobstructed
Fob, Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Antique Bronze
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Fob Battery Type|
CR 2025 3v Lithium Battery
|Fob Battery Life|
3 to 4 Years
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-4°F – 185°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Lock w/ Trim Plate: 5 1/2 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
Lock w/ Trim Plate: 7 1/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1-¾ (D) in.
4 to 10 Digits
1 Year Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have a storm door which the metal part blocks the lock will the fob still unlock the lock answer nowA
Unfortunately, there is no way to know unless it is tried. What we can tell you is that the additional metal can create an issue with blocking signals, but generally the storm doors are not fully metal top to bottom so depending on how it is configured it may still allow the signal to pass through it.
- Answered by the admin No this will not work with any sort of Bluetooth or wifi technology usually needed to support that type of communication. This lock is solely RF communication within a limited 15 ft range.
- Answered by the admin Yes, this locks comes with a Schlage core so you can key your lock alike to your existing Schlage key.
- Q I live in a building with 11 condos. We have an intercom system that allows people to come into t... answer nowAnswered by the admin Your intercom system most likely is operated off a strike system where you release the strike at the point of entry. The "buzz" that you hear is the electrical current passing through the strike to allow access. With the Lockey E-Digital locks you are going to be using an RF signal that will not interfere with the front door entry as the communication is entirely different. This would be a great lock for your application.
- AAs long as you enroll the same fob into both locksets it will control both the deadbolt and the lever.
Yes, the exterior of the keypad is designed to be used on exterior weather exposed doors. While it may not handle a hurricane it will be ok with some sun and rain.
Unfortunately no this is not a wireless lock that works with other systems. It is only a standard RF fob lock that operates on its own secure frequency.
- AUnfortunately this will not work with car remote buttons of any type as they use a different frequency.