Advanced Smart Home Security Controller
Ultimate smart home control. Ezlo Secure is an all-in-one security system hub and smart home controller. Control and manage connected locks, sensors, cameras and more remotely through your mobile device or PC. High-decibel siren alarm scares off intruders who trigger a security device.
- Enables control of Z-Wave, Zigbee, and 2GIG devices including lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors, and more, from multiple manufacturers
- Control over 27,000 Wi-Fi devices associated with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant using Ezlo VOI
- Built-in backup battery keeps your system running even if the power is out
- 4G LTE backup keeps you online if the internet connection is lost (with Ezlo Protect Service only)
- Built-in siren helps deter intruders—trigger it automatically if key sensors are tripped
- Create personalized scenes, including grouped triggers and actions, so home is always the way you like it
- Use local control for ultra-fast responsiveness and to keep your system off the cloud
- New EzloCast feature lets you control groups of devices—20 shades or 50 lights—simultaneously
- Get remote access and system notifications sent to your iOS or Android phone through the Vera App
- Features Z-Wave Smart Start for easy pairing of other devices
The Ezlo Secure Advanced Smart Home Security Controller provides highly customizable and efficient control over your smart home. Controls Z-wave and Zigbee devices with ease, including lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors, and more, from multiple manufacturers. Features Z-Wave Smart Start technology which is a learning mode for faster pairing of devices and S2 framework for enhanced security. This smart hub enables voice control for over 27,000 WiFi devices paired to Alexa or Google Assistant. Once connected to your Z-Wave and Zigbee devices*, you can create personalized scenes with group triggers featuring new EzloCast technology, such as turning lights on as you enter or actions like telling Alexa you’re home then it will set the thermostat. When those paired devices detect something is wrong, Ezlo Secure will sound it’s piercing high-decibel Siren Alarm to scare off intruders. Out of the house? A notification text will also be sent so you are quickly alerted to the disturbance. Battery and 4G LTE cellular** back-ups ensure Ezlo Secure is always on guard in case of power or internet failure. Home will feel like a luxury hotel without the “luxury” prices. Geared towards larger homes and more demanding smart home environments, Ezlo Secure quickly and efficiently processes your automation commands and scenes for maximum performance. Use local control for ultra-fast responsiveness and to keep your system off the cloud. With a sleek design and powerful technology packed into one small device, this smart hub just might be the only home controller you’ll ever need.
*Please note: Mesh networking is specific to each protocol, so a Z-Wave lamp dimmer will not act as a repeater for a distant ZigBee thermostat.
**4G connectivity with Ezlo Protect service only.
When you enable the Vera skill inside your Alexa app, Vera becomes the nerve center of your connected home, processing exactly what you tell Alexa to do. Recommended as a best-in-class home automation system, Vera has the capability of controlling lights, locks, thermostats, fans, garage doors, and more smart devices which you can turn on and off by speaking “Alexa” to your Amazon Echo or Dot. You can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets, and motion sensors to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning off the lights, locking the doors, and closing the garage when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
7.65 (H) x 6.48 (W) x 1.8 (D) in.
WiFi, Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee
160 ft. line of sight
Android 4.1 or later, iOS 10 or later
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
1 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 ARM
Output: DC 5V/3A, Input: AC 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.