Z-Wave Water & Freeze Sensor
- Wireless Water Alarm & Sensor
- Remote Monitoring & Alerts: Compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network
- 82 dB Buzzer
- Power: Two AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Calculated to be 1 to 2 years with no alarms in default z-wave network setting
- Frequency Range: 908.42MHz (US)
- Distance Range: Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Operating Temperature: 14F(-10C) to 158F (+70C)
- Reported Temperature: Reported temperature is at the unit and has a +/- 2 dec C accuracy
- System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network and controller
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
3 (L) x 2.1 (W) x 1.1 (D) in.
1 Year Manufacturer
14° to 158° F (-10° to 70° C)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be mounted in a sub pump that is outdoors? answer nowAsked by April 24, 2017 12:46 PMonA
As long as the device is within the range of the HUB and it is not exposed to the weather it could work. However, distance and weather could have a much greater effect with it being outdoors.