- 100 Users Supported: Millions of possible code choices
- Satin Chrome finish: Satin brass available
- 3 Operation Modes: PIN access, lockout, & passage
- Lockout Mode: De-activates all regular user and manager codes, excluding Master code
- Passage Mode: Toggle on/off, or pre-program to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Indoor/Outdoor Approved
- Full-size ADA Lever: Field reversible for left and right swing doors
- Perfect for Wood and Metal Doors: Installation screws for both included
- No Electricity Necessary: No need to run wires to door, lock runs on AA batteries. Lock data/programming maintained if batteries fail
- Program Via the Lock’s Keypad
- Audit Trail for Lock Interrogation
- Rugged Clutch Mechanism: Ensures long life & durability
- Four Authority Levels: Master, Manager, User and Service (Service users allowed only ‘one-time’ access, or access for 1-24 hours)
- Auto-Locking: Program into passage mode at any time by following command-sequence
- Free Exiting at All Times with Inside Lever
- Patented LectroBolt: Ease of Installation
- Retrofits ASM (American Standard Mortise) Locksets
- Concealed Key Override: Standard Kaba cylinder with Schlage “C” keyway & 2 back-up keys supplied. See pick and bump proof, and I/C prep
- Keypad Buzzer Volume: Adjustable
- 3-year Manufacturer Warranty; Built-in warranty counter in lock memory
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Mortise, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How does this particular lock work with Panic Bar hardware? answer nowAsked by November 8, 2016 4:36 PMonA
This specific model is for mortise installations, not panic. Take a look at all of our E-Plex exit trim locks.