dormakaba E-Plex E2066XSLL626
Mortise Keypad Entry Lock
$651.54 – $670.77
Ditch the door props. The Kaba E-Plex E2066XSLL626 heavy-duty engineered electronic mortise lock retrofits seamlessly into your existing setup. Cut virtual pass-keys instead of metal ones. Envision a world free from the inconveniences of misplaced keys, propped-open doors, or costly lock replacements. Stores up to 100 codes, tailored to staff access needs. Effortless code removal when needed.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 100 Users Supported: Millions of possible code choices
- 3 Operation Modes: PIN access, lockout, & passage
- Lockout Mode: De-activates all regular user and manager codes, excluding Master code
- Passage Mode: Toggle on/off, or pre-program to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Indoor/Outdoor Approved
- Full-size ADA Lever: Field reversible for left and right swing doors
- Perfect for Wood and Metal Doors: Installation screws for both included
- No Electricity Necessary: No need to run wires to door, lock runs on AA batteries. Lock data/programming maintained if batteries fail
- Program Via the Lock’s Keypad
- Audit Trail for Lock Interrogation
- Rugged Clutch Mechanism: Ensures long life & durability
- Four Authority Levels: Master, Manager, User and Service (Service users allowed only ‘one-time’ access, or access for 1-24 hours)
- Auto-Locking: Program into passage mode at any time by following command-sequence
- Free Exiting at All Times with Inside Lever
- Patented LectroBolt: Ease of Installation
- Retrofits ASM (American Standard Mortise) Locksets
- Concealed Key Override: Standard Kaba cylinder with Schlage “C” keyway & 2 back-up keys supplied. See pick and bump proof, and I/C prep
- Keypad Buzzer Volume: Adjustable
- 3-year Manufacturer Warranty; Built-in warranty counter in lock memory
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Mortise, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
4 to 8 Digits
Satin Chrome, Satin Brass
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I replace a Kaba Oracode 660K Lock with the KABA E-PLEX E2066XSLL626 using the existing drill... answer nowAsked by July 29, 2023 4:52 PMonA
Yes, the Oracode 660K and Eplex 2000 series are able to replace one another. However, if you have an Oracode 660K that is not a mortise lock, additional door prep would be needed to fit the mortise of this product. If you do not have a mortise version, the E-Plex E2031 would be the best option.
- Q How do you get a new set of user instructions? For setting up / changing codes / etc? answer nowAsked by October 5, 2022 7:34 PMonA
Please use the link below for a copy of the programming manual for this model.
- Q I read that this lock can auto-lock. Can it be programmed to unlock at a specific time? answer nowAsked by September 12, 2022 4:44 PMonA
The lock can be toggled in and out of passage mode but does not have the ability to unlock automatically based on a time schedule.
- Q I have this lock - does it require a subscription to the programming service or can I program it ... answer nowAsked by February 28, 2020 10:35 PMonA
This lock does not require a subscription and can be programmed onsite!
Follow the steps below to change the access on an E-Plex 2000:
1.) Put the lock into Pushbutton Programming Mode. (#-[Master Code]-#)
2.) Enter command 100# to add / modify a User Access Code.
3.) Enter the ID location followed by # - NNN#, we use 023# for example (Range = 000 to 099)
4.) Enter UUUUUUUU#, representing a User Access Code of between 4 and 8 numbers, depending on the length of Access Code that you programmed. For example, if your code length is 4 digits, the number could be 1024#.
5.) Enter the code again. (Example: 1024#)
6.) Example of Complete Entry: 100#023#1024#1024#.
7.) Enter another # to indicate the end of programming.
8.) In this example, the User Access Code 1024 will now work in that door with all the access privileges assigned to that regular User.
- Q How does this particular lock work with Panic Bar hardware? answer nowAsked by November 8, 2016 4:36 PMonA
This specific model is for mortise installations, not panic. Take a look at all of our E-Plex exit trim locks.