- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Satin chrome finish. See satin brass
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors – installation screws for both included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Programming accomplished via the lock’s keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Perfect for interior and exterior doors
- Operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain. Retrofits cylindrical latch locksets
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing – 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Key override using a standard key-in-lever Kaba cylinder with Schlage C type keyway. Key cylinder is concealed from view
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 13/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be programmed for a 3 digit code, or if not what length codes? answer nowAsked by August 30, 2019 5:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
The codes for this model can be between 4 and 8 digits in length.
- Q My door receives rain. Can this product be located in the rain and direct sun? answer nowAsked by August 25, 2018 11:16 AMonA
Yes, this lock is fully weatherproof and is able to be exposed to the elements. For temperature ratings please see our specs tab on the product page or contact any of our sales staff.
- Q What, if any, additional products are required to use the audit capability? answer nowAsked by March 1, 2018 8:03 AMonA In order to audit this lock, you will need a laptop and the below-mentioned audit kit to make that work. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-learnlok-auditor-kit/
- Q I want the door open from 8AM to 6PM. During this time if someone enters a valid code, a code tha... answer nowAsked by February 13, 2018 7:58 PMonA This lock does not have a scheduling feature that is included with it. If you are wanting a cylindrical lock that will hold schedules you will want to take a look at the lock listed below. You will also need the software associated with it to ensure that you can program it as desired. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/eplex-5200-pc-programmable-electronic-pushbutton-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-enterprise-implementation-kit/
- Q Can I program the lock right out of the box by fingertip without having to purchase any additiona... answer nowAsked by October 27, 2017 10:31 AMonAYes, you can program by had at the keypad right out of the box and the handles are field reversible.
- Q Which series of panic hardware functions with a E-Plex 2000? answer nowAsked by May 30, 2017 1:42 PMon
- Q Can this be used with commercial glass double doors? That's what we have for our church. answer nowAsked by April 6, 2017 5:41 PMonA
No, this is designed for standard doors. While there are locks to recommend for narrow stile glass with churches it is best to have you contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327 opt. 1. There are many factors that go into choosing the right product for your doors and it would be best to speak with them to ensure you get the right setup.