Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Pushbutton Lock
$508.19 – $606.00
Meets D.O.D. (Dept. of Defense) Specs
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Government Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9004
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from interior side – meets Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking with passage mode feature (in passage mode – set from inside – lock will latch shut but not lock, allowing for code-free entry)
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra Heavy Duty Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Includes mechanical key override for emergency access in standard model. IC core models are shipped less core (you may use your own core, or order one from us at checkout)
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
**Lock shipped standard with Schlage brand conventional cylinder for key override in 5021, 5031, and 5041 non-IC models.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.