Push Button Grade 1 Mortise Lock
$564.29 – $580.08
Accepts removable inter-changeable key cores (sold separate).
Volume pricing applied in cart
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push button access control lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking with passage mode and lockout feature – activated from inside
- Covers existing standard 86 mortise preps – mortise locking mechanism is 1 1/4″ wide by 8″ tall
- Lock mechanism is two-piece 3/4″ latch – can be ordered with a 1″ deadbolt in 8148 model
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override feature using an IC core
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Left Inswing, Left Outswing, Right Inswing, Right Outswing
Best IC, Corbin IC, Medeco/Yale IC, Sargent IC, Schlage IC
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I currently have an ONITY Electronic Mortise Lock. Will this unit retrofit to the existing templa... answer nowAsked by Ron on March 8, 2017 9:20 AMAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, this lock is not installed the same as the ONITY locks. However, as long as your previous install does not impair the use of a remodeler plate you could use them to cover the previous install holes and re-drill new ones.