Simplex 8146 Push Button Grade 1 Mortise Lock
$507.19 – $524.76
Accepts removable inter-changeable key cores (sold separate).
Volume pricing applied in cart
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push button access control lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking with passage mode and lockout feature – activated from inside
- Covers existing standard 86 mortise preps – mortise locking mechanism is 1 1/4″ wide by 8″ tall
- Lock mechanism is two-piece 3/4″ latch – can be ordered with a 1″ deadbolt in 8148 model
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override feature using an IC core
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Left Inswing, Right Inswing, Left Outswing, Right Outswing
Best IC, Corbin IC, Medeco/Yale IC, Sargent IC, Schlage IC
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I currently have an ONITY Electronic Mortise Lock. Will this unit retrofit to the existing templa... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, this lock is not installed the same as the ONITY locks. However, as long as your previous install does not impair the use of a remodeler plate you could use them to cover the previous install holes and re-drill new ones.