Z-Wave Plus Smart Garage Door Controller
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Compatible with virtually any automatic garage door opener connected to a sectional garage door (see Compatibility Notice)
- Simple installation and setup – mount the unit, plug in the two wires, and pair to a Z-Wave certified gateway
- Open or close the garage door remotely through a Z-Wave certified gateway or Security Panel
- Provides audible and visual warnings prior to door movement
- S2 encryption for more secure communication between hub and devices
- Over-the-air firmware updates provide latest product enhancements – hub/gateway support required
- Z-Wave Plus certification
- Meets UL325-2010 safety requirements
- Range up to 130ft. between wireless controller and/or closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Integrates with other Z-Wave enabled products
- Acts as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range)
- Range: Up to 130 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Network inclusion
- Scene: Command Class
- S2 Security compatible
- Power supply 120VAC / 60Hz
- Garage Door Sensor (345 MHz frequency)
- Mounting bracket and hardware
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
1.38 (H) x 6.94 (W) x 5 (D) in.
Approx. 130 feet (line of sight)
120VAC, 50/60 Hz
1 Year Manufacturer
UL 325, FCC
-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
Customer Questions & Answers
- A Z-Wave Plus, which is also backwards compatible with Z-Wave Classic devices.A Vivint Tech Jacob Moore [email protected] Z-Wave Plus is a V2 security encryption. More secure and stronger z-wave signal… Any more Questions please ask