Keyless Sliding Door Lock
$187.44 – $218.46
Finally – a chance to obtain freedom from clunky keys! The Lockey 2500 Keyless Sliding Door Lock is an entry lock specifically designed for sliding doors and gates. This completely mechanical sliding door keypad lock offers a long use-life and total protection from the elements. The first time you need to leave in a hurry and find yourself locked out, you’ll be glad you installed this trusted lock.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Battery and wire free operation
- Comes with multiple strike plates for a number of mortised and surface mounted applications
- Easy to change combination
- Fast, do-it-yourself mounting and setup
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Accepts one pass-code of 3-7 characters in length
- Over 8000 possible code combinations for high security
- Fits doors 1/8” thick and up with Thin Door Kit
- Fits doors up to 5” thick with Extension Kit
- Throw: 3/8″
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturer warranty
Where Can You Install This Keyless Sliding Door Lock
The Lockey 2500 works in a multitude of spaces, including:
- Sliding glass doors on homes, businesses, solariums, clubhouses, and patio decks
- Sliding gates
- Door walls
- Any sliding configuration where a hook bolt is necessary
You’ll reap the benefits of this sliding door digital lock and never look back. And our GoKeyless experts are always here to help you with your purchase.
Enjoy the ultimate freedom from keys with this virtually indestructible sliding door digital lock. The Lockey 2500 Keyless Sliding Door Lock is entirely mechanical, ensuring longevity and protection from the elements. A world of benefits awaits by installing a keyless entry to your sliding door or gate.
Trust us—the first time you leave in a hurry and forget to grab your keys or find yourself locked out in the rain, you’ll be glad you made this investment. With a hard-to-crack, personalized code, you’ll be back in your space in no time with no stress and no hassle. Install this sliding glass door keypad lock and thank yourself later.
And with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, this sliding door digital lock will protect the space you love for years to come. Whether you need to secure your home, business, or clubhouse, the Lockey 2500 Keyless Sliding Door Lock is a practical, easy-to-use, and durable option.
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plate
6 (H) x 2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum
3 to 7 Digits
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock work on a sliding door on a camper? answer nowAsked by Kat on September 28, 2022 12:37 PMA
As long as the door and the post/frame are on the same level, this should be able to work great!
- Q What is the difference between C150 and 2500 models? answer nowAsked by Neil Hoffman on October 1, 2021 8:26 AMA
The C150 is a smaller profile lock that is mainly used for thin doors or cabinet applications. The 2500 model is a more robust unit primarily used for sliding doors with heavier traffic.
- Q Do you make this kind of lock with double-sided keypad entry and auto-lock? answer nowAsked by Sabrina on September 13, 2021 10:47 PMA
Lockey does not offer a double-sided version of their sliding door lock. As this is fully mechanical and the knob must be rotated to be extended, it does not have the ability to autolock.
- Q What key way is in the unit? Kwikset, Schlage, Yale, Weslock? Can it be ordered with different ke... answer nowAsked by Justin Bullock on June 16, 2021 10:09 PMA
These Lockey units are shipped with a Schlage C keyway. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not offer any other keyway options.
- Q I have a typical jeld-wen sliding door. Will this fit on it? answer nowAsked by Donald Maldonado on February 3, 2021 7:05 PMA
Yes! This lock can replace the hookbolt for most standard sliding glass doors.
- Q Since the latch is on the surface of door instead of recessed into it, what does the hook on the ... answer nowAsked by Michele on November 15, 2020 4:41 PMA
The hook bolt would require a strike plate that is included with the lock packaging.
- Q What are the operation temperature? I live in the extreme heat and rainy weather. Need this for a... answer nowAsked by Alberto Gonzalez on August 4, 2020 11:42 AMA
This lock is fully mechanical and is designed to operate in any environment.