Mechanical Keyless Combination Lever
Experience keyless freedom today! Say goodbye to keys and hello to your own secret code, making you the master of your domain. With its sleek design and hassle-free operation, it’s the perfect fusion of style and convenience. Upgrade to effortless locking with Lockey 2835 and unlock a world of keyless living.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- All mechanical keyless lever handle cylindrical latchbolt lock. No batteries or wires necessary. Plunger bolt to prevent jimmying or knifing of the latch
- Auto-locking with passage feature. To set passage function, (door latches shut but stays unlocked) simply enter your secret code and then enter the (Y) button. The lock will remain in the passage mode until you press the (Y) button followed by the (C) button.
- ADA compliant access
- ADA Lever Dimensions: 4 (W) x 1 (H) in.
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- To enter, punch in code, push down on lever handle and open
- To lock when exiting simply shut the door behind you. It auto re-locks
- Weatherproof performance and durability
- Bump-proof security
- Door thickness: Fits doors 1 3/16″ ~ 2 5/32″ thick (extension kits available at checkout for doors up to 5″ thick)
- Backset: Adjustable
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty Guarantee
A best-seller since its debut in early 2009, the Lockey 2835 Digital Door Lock is one of only two brands of 100% mechanical door locks we’ve offered. It comes down to safety and performance. From the tumbler pins, handing pin, internal plate screws, push buttons, and craftsmanship of the front and back lock housings, you won’t find anything about the Digital Door Lock to call wimpy. If you’re beginning a new keyless entry system or expanding an existing one, the Digital Door Lock is a phenomenal choice.
When you free yourself from keys you eliminate the hassle of dealing with them. Everyone knows keys get lost or misplaced — who hasn’t screamed “Where are my keys!” Imagine never losing your keys again, ever. Get the 2835 today and you won’t. It lets you program in a secret pass-code you, your family, or your employees can all use. Your time (and money!) will never again go to waste looking for your keys, or waiting for someone to let you back in. How secure is it? Put it this way, your existing locks that lend themselves to key-bumping, and unlocked or propped open doors, are not keeping you safe.
Standard locks — because of keys — present a risk. A new lock like the 2835 comes 100% bump-proof. Security, without the key hole. What if it fails? It won’t. This lock culminates from 30+ years of functional testing. It’s based on the same design as the original Digital Door Lock 2210 series. They don’t fail. And no one can ‘knock’ the lock open or determine its cipher by performing secret techniques.
Chronicled in security and law enforcement circles is the fact the majority of crimes — resulting in theft, injury, or even death — get recorded as crimes of opportunity. A door not always locked, or susceptible to key bumping, invites crime. Customizing your access with innovative door hardware gives you a prescription for security success.
Where can you install this lock? Numerous places, because it auto-locks. You can put it on your home & office entry and interior doors, gates, or any vulnerable points throughout your property where you need to restrict access, without disrupting the ease with which you and others come and go. To meet building codes, the levers on both sides measure full-size and comply with the American’s Disability Act. You cannot force or kick the levers off.
From the inside, you can exit freely at all times. A passage feature even comes built-in. This proves useful for when you want everyone to enter freely without needing to punch-in the code. On the outside housing you can quickly change the lock’s function from normal, to passage mode. The door will latch shut, but not lock. This comes in handy at your next office party when you invite your clients and vendors in. Also great for your kids’ birthdays so you can avoid giving out the code to the parents and their kids.
The 2835 upgrades any of your key-in knob or key-in lever locks. For your doors with a deadbolt above your knob, we recommend replacing the deadbolt with our Lockey M210. For special situations where you need the door to auto-lock each time, you could remove your deadbolt altogether, and then use a cover plate behind the 2835. The plate covers up the hole left by your deadbolt.
Installation on common doors takes you no longer than vacuuming out your car — and about the same amount of effort. Requiring only one extra screw hole, you can show off your new keyless entry system the day your lock arrives. No need to worry about the elements either when you install the Lockey 2835 on an exterior door. Heavy rain, snow or ice won’t phase it, nor extreme warm or cold. Even a highly concentrated salt-air ocean environment won’t cause it to lose its form or function.
1 5/8 (W) x 5 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
2 1/2 (W) x 6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
1/2 in. throw
Jet Black Marine Grade, White, Satin Chrome, Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Bright Chrome
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I am reading that once you set the passage function the lock will remain in the passage mode unti... answer nowAsked by Gary on July 28, 2023 2:11 PMA
When passage mode is activated, you will be able to open the door without putting in a PIN code. It will be remain latched, but depressing the lever will allow access. When passage mode is cleared after you punch in the specified button combination, it will return to it's normal operation (needing a valid PIN code to unlock). You may keep the lock in passage mode for as long as you desire and can switch between Passage Mode and normal operation mode at any time.
- Q Is a longer latch available? Our application requires more than 2 3/4”. Thanks answer nowAsked by Rand Christensen on January 13, 2023 2:57 PMA
Someone on our sales team would be happy to help you find a product that will match the specifications for your application! Please reach out via phone: 937-247-9327
- Q Do you need a separate steel insert housing/box for a steel gate? answer nowAsked by Fred on December 15, 2022 2:43 PMA
If there is not already a gate box mounted to the steel gate, one would likely be needed to properly install the lock. For assistance and clarification for your specific application, please feel free to contact our sales department at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Do you have an option to use a knob in lieu of a lever? answer nowAsked by Mark on October 24, 2022 6:29 PMA
Yes, the Lockey M230 is a latch model with a knob instead of a lever.
- Q Is LOCKEY 2835 marine grade? All finishes? We live on the water (Florida) and the elements are to... answer nowAsked by Suzy on April 13, 2022 5:22 PMA
For this application, you will want to select the Marine Grade finish (2835MG).
- Q Do you have one for the left side? I need one for the left gate not for the right one Thanks! answer nowAsked by Darius on March 3, 2022 9:26 PMA
The lock is fully reversible and can be used on both left and right-handed doors.
- Q How many codes can it hold, thinking if it would work on the door of a laundry mat answer nowAsked by Robert Baker on January 7, 2022 2:41 PMA
This is an entirely mechanical lock and it can only hold one code.
- Q After I enter my code the lock stays unlocked until I turn nob Counterclockwise. answer nowAsked by Nick on January 5, 2022 1:57 PMA
That could be a problem with the lock installation. You can contact Lockey support directly for assistance here.