Mechanical Keyless Combination Lever
Volume pricing applied in cart
- All mechanical keyless lever handle cylindrical latchbolt lock. No batteries or wires necessary. Plunger bolt to prevent jimmying or knifing of the latch
- Auto-locking with passage feature. To set passage function, (door latches shut but stays unlocked) simply enter your secret code and then enter the (Y) button. The lock will remain in the passage mode until you press the (Y) button followed by the (C) button.
- ADA compliant access
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- To enter, punch in code, push down on lever handle and open
- To lock when exiting simply shut the door behind you. It auto re-locks
- Weatherproof performance and durability
- Bump-proof security
- Door thickness: Fits doors 1 3/16″ ~ 2 5/32″ thick (extension kits available at checkout for doors up to 5″ thick)
- Backset: Adjustable
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty Guarantee
A best-seller since its debut in early 2009, the Lockey 2835 Digital Door Lock is one of only two brands of 100% mechanical door locks we’ve offered. It comes down to safety and performance. From the tumbler pins, handing pin, internal plate screws, push buttons, and craftsmanship of the front and back lock housings, you won’t find anything about the Digital Door Lock to call wimpy. If you’re beginning a new keyless entry system or expanding an existing one, the Digital Door Lock is a phenomenal choice.
When you free yourself from keys you eliminate the hassle of dealing with them. Everyone knows keys get lost or misplaced — who hasn’t screamed “Where are my keys!” Imagine never losing your keys again, ever. Get the 2835 today and you won’t. It lets you program in a secret pass-code you, your family, or your employees can all use. Your time (and money!) will never again go to waste looking for your keys, or waiting for someone to let you back in. How secure is it? Put it this way, your existing locks that lend themselves to key-bumping, and unlocked or propped open doors, are not keeping you safe.
Standard locks — because of keys — present a risk. A new lock like the 2835 comes 100% bump-proof. Security, without the key hole. What if it fails? It won’t. This lock culminates from 30+ years of functional testing. It’s based on the same design as the original Digital Door Lock 2210 series. They don’t fail. And no one can ‘knock’ the lock open or determine its cipher by performing secret techniques.
Chronicled in security and law enforcement circles is the fact the majority of crimes — resulting in theft, injury, or even death — get recorded as crimes of opportunity. A door not always locked, or susceptible to key bumping, invites crime. Customizing your access with innovative door hardware gives you a prescription for security success.
Where can you install this lock? Numerous places, because it auto-locks. You can put it on your home & office entry and interior doors, gates, or any vulnerable points throughout your property where you need to restrict access, without disrupting the ease with which you and others come and go. To meet building codes, the levers on both sides measure full-size and comply with the American’s Disability Act. You cannot force or kick the levers off.
From the inside, you can exit freely at all times. A passage feature even comes built-in. This proves useful for when you want everyone to enter freely without needing to punch-in the code. On the outside housing you can quickly change the lock’s function from normal, to passage mode. The door will latch shut, but not lock. This comes in handy at your next office party when you invite your clients and vendors in. Also great for your kids’ birthdays so you can avoid giving out the code to the parents and their kids.
The 2835 upgrades any of your key-in knob or key-in lever locks. For your doors with a deadbolt above your knob, we recommend replacing the deadbolt with our Lockey M210. For special situations where you need the door to auto-lock each time, you could remove your deadbolt altogether, and then use a cover plate behind the 2835. The plate covers up the hole left by your deadbolt.
Installation on common doors takes you no longer than vacuuming out your car — and about the same amount of effort. Requiring only one extra screw hole, you can show off your new keyless entry system the day your lock arrives. No need to worry about the elements either when you install the Lockey 2835 on an exterior door. Heavy rain, snow or ice won’t phase it, nor extreme warm or cold. Even a highly concentrated salt-air ocean environment won’t cause it to lose its form or function.
1 5/8 (W) x 5 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
2 1/2 (W) x 6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|ADA Lever Dimensions|
4 (W) x 1 (H) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
1/2 in. throw
White, Satin Chrome, Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Jet Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Bright Chrome
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If someone breaks in and is familiar with this product, can they change your code? answer nowAsked by Katrina on January 2, 2021 7:01 PMAnswered by the admin
Both sides of the lock would need to be fully removed from the door in order for the access code to be changed. The code cannot be changed quickly if someone had brief access to your door. That said, if an individual was familiar with the product and had the time to dismantle the lock, change the code pins, and reinstall the lock on the door, it could be done.
- Q Can you provide the dimension from the center of handle, to the top of the trim plate? answer nowAsked by David on November 11, 2020 5:34 PMAnswered by the admin
The distance from the center of the handle to the top of the unit is roughly 5 1/8 inches.
- Q Can this lock be installed on exterior gate (both sides weatherproof)? answer nowAsked by Debbie on July 2, 2020 2:53 PMAnswered by the admin
This model can certainly be used for gate applications.
- Q Can it program to advise who has enter the office? answer nowAsked by barry on June 22, 2020 8:31 AMAnswered by the admin
This is a mechanical unit that does not feature any electronics. Only 1 code may be enrolled at any time and this lock does not feature any scheduling or audit capabilities.
- Q We had this lock installed as part of a construction project. Is there a factory code? answer nowAsked by Bruce on May 12, 2020 11:29 AMAnswered by the admin
The factory code for each lock is unique. There will be a slip of paper wrapped with each lock half showing the factory code for that unit.
- Q Is this lock compatible with a 4200R-689 panic bar? answer nowAsked by Troy Sponsler on April 28, 2020 3:34 PMAnswered by the admin
This model is not compatible with exit bars. For exit trim models, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Does this product come with a keypad/lock/lever for both sides of the door? answer nowAsked by Dylan West on February 16, 2020 3:39 PMAnswered by the admin
The keypad is only on the exterior portion of the unit. The inside of the unit only features a passage handle.
- Q After entry, does this model lock automatically or do you have to enter code to lock the door aft... answer nowAsked by Glen McFarland on December 23, 2019 6:56 AMAnswered by the admin
This lock does lock automatically after the handle has been used for entry. However, it can also be set to stay unlocked after a code is entered by pressing the 'Y' key in combination with your access code.