Lockey 2835 Mechanical Keyless Lock – Oil Rubbed
Volume pricing applied in cart
- All mechanical keyless lever handle cylindrical latchbolt lock. No batteries or wires necessary. Plunger bolt to prevent jimmying or knifing of the latch
- Oil rubbed bronze finish. See More Lockey 2835 finishes
- Auto-locking with passage feature. To set passage function, (door latches shut but stays unlocked) simply enter your secret code and then enter the (Y) button. The lock will remain in the passage mode until you press the (Y) button followed by the (C) button.
- ADA compliant access
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- To enter, punch in code, push down on lever handle and open
- To lock when exiting simply shut the door behind you. It auto re-locks
- Weatherproof performance and durability
- Bump-proof security
- Door thickness: Fits doors 1 3/16″ ~ 2 5/32″ thick (extension kits available at checkout for doors up to 5″ thick)
- Backset: Adjustable
- Industry leading Lifetime Manufacturer Guarantee
1 5/8 (W) x 5 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
2 1/2 (W) x 6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|ADA Lever Dimensions|
4 (W) x 1 (H) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Zinc-plated Steel, Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
1/2 in. throw
Lockey / Digital
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I need to program at least 10 codes for a small office building. Can I modify this product or do... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is a single code access lock. If you are looking to hold at least 10 users or more you may want to look at the Schlage lock that I have provided below. This lock will have the ability to hold up to 19 users with different codes. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-fe595-keypad-flex-lock-plymouth/
- Q I have a 1 1/8" thick Maple storm door. Will the lock work on that thickness? Or do I need the "L... answer nowAnswered by the admin The 2835 is designed for door sizes ranging from 1 3/16″ ~ 2 5/32″ thick. Door spacers would be recommended to install on that thin of a door.
- Q Is there an option to use this in conjunction with a panic device on the interior? Also will it f... answer nowA
The profile of the lock without the trim plates is slim enough in width to fit a narrow stile door. You'll need the 285-P model to pair to exit bars. The lock works with nearly all panic/crash bars with 90° or less turn.
- Q Does this item come double-sided with door knob on the inside as well as on the outside in oil ru... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, this is a lever only lock. If you need a knob you can order the 2230 in the oil rubbed finish. The differences in the finish are shown in the photograph when you open up the web page. We also recommend purchasing the oversized knob OSK so that you have a bigger grip-able surface.
- Q If it is wireless and uses no batteries, how does it work? Looking to protect the man door entran... answer nowAnswered by the admin
It is a mechanical lock that uses springs and what are called tumblers that work mechanics inside of the lock that when the right combination is input unlocks the handle.
- Q How will this lock hold up in a waterfront area exposed to high winds, and both heat and cold. answer nowAnswered by the admin
As a mechanical lock wind, heat and cold do not adversely affect the functionality.
- Q I bought this and need to apparently order a lock box for it to fit in for a gate. Where are thos... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, can purchase the gatebox fo these locks.
- Q Can the code be reprogrammed in the event I want to change it after a tenant moves out? answer nowA
Yes it can. It's easy to do from the secure side of the door with a #2 screwdriver. Plan on about 5 minutes.
You do, but not in the 2835 model. The lock you will want is the Lockey 2230.