Marine Push Button Deadbolt Lock
Go keyless or go home! The Lockey 3210 secures gates and doors and opens with a code you won’t lose. A hacksaw proof stainless steel core resides within it’s deadbolt to protect against attack. Precision engineered construction and marine finish provide years of reliable security and use.
- Deadbolt Security – Manual Locking. Also available in auto-locking model
- Over-sized Knob
- Adjustable Deadbolt 2 3/8″ – 2 3/4″
- Marine Grade finish for saltwater environments
- Easy Installation
- Can replace an existing deadbolt
- Easy to change combination
- Changeable Handing
- Double-sided Combination available (3210DC)
- Covers standard 2 1/8″ hole
- Extension Kits available for doors up to 5″ thick
Ideal for… Residential Entry Doors – Garage Doors – Commercial Doors – Barns – Gates
6 1/2 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
6 3/4 (H) x 2 1/4 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
3 to 5 Digits
Teflon coated stainless steel interior components, Zinc-plated Steel
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I'm relaying this question from a metal Gaye vendor who said any "standard" residential door lock... answer nowAsked by Matt on September 17, 2020 9:37 AMAnswered by the admin
The included deadbolt is adjustable and can be set for 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backset.
- Q I would like a deadbolt lock that can have several different codes.....we had one at our previous... answer nowAsked by Don Taylor on September 23, 2017 6:52 PMAnswered by the adminYou need to look under electronic locks not mechanical.