Marine Double-Sided Keyless Deadbolt
- Deadbolt Security
- Double-Sided locking – ideal for gates
- Over-sized knob on exterior and interior
- Adjustable deadbolt backset, 2 3/8″ – 2 3/4″
- Marine Grade finish for saltwater environments
- Easy Installation
- Replaces an existing deadbolt
- Easy to change combination
- Changeable Handing
- Single-sided Combination available (3210)
- Covers standard 2 1/8″ hole
- Extension Kit available for doors up to 5″ thick
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
6 1/4 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
6 3/4 (H) x 2 1/4 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Teflon coated stainless steel interior components, Zinc-plated Steel
2 1/8 in. diameter face hole, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I was looking at this for a courtyard gate. Does this allow for an option for the gate to remain ... answer nowAsked by Mark on May 4, 2020 8:25 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes! This model does offer a Passage Mode function to keep the door unlocked until it is disabled again.
- Q Is the deadbolt more secure than the latching lock? Does it provide a more robust locking mechanism? answer nowAsked by Javi on May 3, 2020 8:30 PMAnswered by the admin
This model is a deadbolt only as the bolt itself is the only mechanism on this unit that will secure your door. If you are looking for a lock with multiple locking points, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q In the case of an emergency and the lock does not open, does it have a key or an emergency someth... answer nowAsked by Sara Canales on April 25, 2020 3:11 PMAnswered by the admin
This model does not feature any overrides for the deadbolt. However, these can be ordered with a mechanical key override! For more information, please contact us at 937-247-9327, option 1
- Q Can this lock be used with a vinyl fence? Gate border is 5" square. answer nowAsked by Jimmy R Martin on April 15, 2020 11:50 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model will work for vinyl, wood, or metal fencing.
- Q Can this be used on a steel security storm door? answer nowAsked by Deb Schoon on March 26, 2020 11:54 PMAnswered by the admin
It certainly can! Please keep in mind that this is a deadbolt and not a code entry handle. If you are looking for a similar double-sided handle set, please check out the Lockey 3835DC!
- Q Does the key pad light up at night when the keypad is touched? answer nowAsked by Susan on August 29, 2019 1:51 AMAnswered by the admin
This is a purely mechanical lock and has no electronics to illuminate the keypad during the night hours.
- Q Is this an automatic locking gate or do you have to lock it manually? answer nowAsked by Ami on February 7, 2019 3:41 AMA
It is a deadbolt so you will need to throw the deadbolt anytime you close the gate. If you would like something that locks behind you, you will need to go with a latching lock such as the 3230.
- Q Can you use a code where a single digit is duplicated such as 7711 ??? What length can you set fo... answer nowAsked by karen Wood on February 2, 2019 11:34 PMA
No, these cannot use double digits and you can use any length from 3-6 digits.
- Q What gate/lock box would I use with this. Installing in a metal framed gate that is 1 1/2 or 2" t... answer nowAsked by eric on April 6, 2018 2:26 PMA The gatebox that you would be looking for is the GB 2500. Please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kbxdig23-gate-box/