Marine Double-Sided Keyless Deadbolt
The Lockey 3210DC Marine Double-Sided Keyless Deadbolt is a heavy-duty keyless lock for your entry doors. Teflon coated and rated to withstand salt water environments. If you have an ocean side pool gate, parking lot gate, condo gate, or beach access gate, turn it keyless!
- Deadbolt Security
- Double-Sided locking – ideal for gates
- Over-sized knob on exterior and interior
- Adjustable deadbolt backset, 2 3/8″ – 2 3/4″
- Marine Grade finish for saltwater environments
- Easy Installation
- Replaces an existing deadbolt
- Easy to change combination
- Changeable Handing
- Single-sided Combination available (3210)
- Covers standard 2 1/8″ hole
- Extension Kit available for doors up to 5″ thick
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
6 1/4 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
6 3/4 (H) x 2 1/4 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Teflon coated stainless steel interior components, Zinc-plated Steel
2 1/8 in. diameter face hole, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I need to fabricate a metal door so I would like to know if there is a lock box especially for th... answer nowAsked by Art welding on September 13, 2021 10:26 PMAnswered by the admin
Lockey does offer a weldable gate box for this model! This will be the Lockey GB2500 and is available in aluminum or steel construction.
- Q Do you have smart locks with this same capability? answer nowAsked by PDenkins on January 19, 2021 1:18 PMAnswered by the admin
For an electronic lock that is also double-sided and can be used on gate applications, we would recommend a Kaba E-Plex lock or something similar. For options that will best fit your application, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Can you use this on a heavy wood front door? I have an autistic son who has a tendency to elope. answer nowAsked by Pamela Grace on October 17, 2020 12:27 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock can be used on wooden entry doors as long as the door is no more than 2 11/64 in. thick.
- Q I was looking at this for a courtyard gate. Does this allow for an option for the gate to remain ... answer nowAsked by Mark on May 4, 2020 8:25 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes! This model does offer a Passage Mode function to keep the door unlocked until it is disabled again.
- Q Is the deadbolt more secure than the latching lock? Does it provide a more robust locking mechanism? answer nowAsked by Javi on May 3, 2020 8:30 PMAnswered by the admin
This model is a deadbolt only as the bolt itself is the only mechanism on this unit that will secure your door. If you are looking for a lock with multiple locking points, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q In the case of an emergency and the lock does not open, does it have a key or an emergency someth... answer nowAsked by Sara Canales on April 25, 2020 3:11 PMAnswered by the admin
This model does not feature any overrides for the deadbolt. However, these can be ordered with a mechanical key override! For more information, please contact us at 937-247-9327, option 1
- Q Can this lock be used with a vinyl fence? Gate border is 5" square. answer nowAsked by Jimmy R Martin on April 15, 2020 11:50 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model will work for vinyl, wood, or metal fencing.
- Q Can this be used on a steel security storm door? answer nowAsked by Deb Schoon on March 26, 2020 11:54 PMAnswered by the admin
It certainly can! Please keep in mind that this is a deadbolt and not a code entry handle. If you are looking for a similar double-sided handle set, please check out the Lockey 3835DC!
- Q Does the key pad light up at night when the keypad is touched? answer nowAsked by Susan on August 29, 2019 1:51 AMAnswered by the admin
This is a purely mechanical lock and has no electronics to illuminate the keypad during the night hours.