Marine Double-Sided Keyless Deadbolt
- Deadbolt Security
- Double-Sided locking – ideal for gates
- Over-sized knob on exterior and interior
- Adjustable deadbolt backset, 2 3/8″ – 2 3/4″
- Marine Grade finish for saltwater environments
- Easy Installation
- Replaces an existing deadbolt
- Easy to change combination
- Changeable Handing
- Single-sided Combination available (3210)
- Covers standard 2 1/8″ hole
- Extension Kit available for doors up to 5″ thick
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
6 1/4 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
6 3/4 (H) x 2 1/4 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Teflon coated stainless steel interior components, Zinc-plated Steel
2 1/8 in. diameter face hole, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does the key pad light up at night when the keypad is touched? answer nowAsked by Susan on August 29, 2019 1:51 AMAnswered by the admin
This is a purely mechanical lock and has no electronics to illuminate the keypad during the night hours.
- Q Is this an automatic locking gate or do you have to lock it manually? answer nowAsked by Ami on February 7, 2019 3:41 AMA
It is a deadbolt so you will need to throw the deadbolt anytime you close the gate. If you would like something that locks behind you, you will need to go with a latching lock such as the 3230.
- Q Can you use a code where a single digit is duplicated such as 7711 ??? What length can you set fo... answer nowAsked by karen Wood on February 2, 2019 11:34 PMA
No, these cannot use double digits and you can use any length from 3-6 digits.
- Q What gate/lock box would I use with this. Installing in a metal framed gate that is 1 1/2 or 2" t... answer nowAsked by eric on April 6, 2018 2:26 PMA The gatebox that you would be looking for is the GB 2500. Please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kbxdig23-gate-box/
- Q I will be installing this lock on a chain link gate. Does it come with a lock box? answer nowAsked by maria brown on November 29, 2017 8:00 AMA No, the gate box is not included. If you are looking to install this on a chain link gate we would recommend the Lockey 2900 series lock and the corresponding gate box to go with it. Below we have attached the links. These two items meet the standards required for a chain link installation, as opposed to the 3210 which would need custom configuration. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-gb2900-chainlink-gate-box/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-2900-keyless-throwbolt-lock/
- Q How does one change the handing on this lock? My gate is left-handed and in the picture, the lock... answer nowAsked by Tim Caton on February 9, 2017 10:11 AMA
This lock's handing is reversible. All you'll need to do is change the slot the 1/4" tall pin goes into on the interior escutcheon and it will work for your gate.
- Q Can you input multiple codes; one for family; one for pool maintenance; one for babysitter? What ... answer nowAsked by TC on January 20, 2017 7:32 AMA
Since this is a fully mechanical lock, no batteries, no electronic parts, it supports one code that would need to be shared. If you need to provide a temporary code for maintenance we suggest changing the code immediately after they leave. The lock operates on a pin and tumbler system so it will not fail, and the manufacturer is confident it will not fail, which is why no key override.
- Q Is there a "lock-out" feature so that if somebody tries to guess the code more than "x" # of time... answer nowAsked by George on November 22, 2016 9:01 PMA
Since this is a mechanical lock and only accepts a single code at a time it does not have the internal computer to know if someone enters the wrong code multiple times. It does however due to the mechanics keep the door locked until the wrong codes are cleared and the right code is entered.