Double Combination Mechanical Keyless Passage Knob Lock
Double the locks, double the protection! The Lockey 3830DC double combination knob lock is keyless and mechanical so no more keys to lose. Features auto-locking and passage functions for times when you need instant security inside and out, or want family and friends to enter and exit freely.
- Double Combination Passage knob lock
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Need something more heavy duty industrial strength? Try the Lockey 1600DC
- Looking for a medium duty choice? Try the Lockey 2830DC
The Lockey 3830 Double Combination Passage Knob Lock is perfect for securing a door, gate, or facility and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a twist of the knob to open. Double combination means you have to enter the access code for each side of your door. Great for beach access and pool gates where you want to control who is coming in and out of the property. The lock is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
If you have a heavier door or want more heavy duty industrial strength that stands up to a corporate office environment with people constantly using the lock, check out the Lockey 1600DC.
If you want a medium duty option like for a backyard pool gate, where there isn’t much foot traffic, take a look at our Lockey 2830DC.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 to 5 digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this mean this comes with two locks? To be installed in two different entry ways? answer nowAsked by Amy on August 8, 2019 6:27 PMAnswered by the admin This lock is double-sided, meaning that a code is required to both enter and leave the door. This is a single door lock and not a 2 lock bundle.
- Q What is the maximum temperature rating for the locks? I’m talking Arizona summer. I’ve experienc... answer nowAsked by Dave on May 19, 2019 3:05 PMA
It is mechanical so it does not have a heat or cold rating as it will operate in any weather.