Lockey M210DC EZ
Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock
“Easy” is in the name. The Lockey M210DC EZ Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock securely locks the door from the inside also with its two-sided keypad. Entry doors with glass sidelights, families with special needs children, or seniors who may be prone to wandering, can benefit from the utility of double sided keyless locks. Better than an ordinary two-sided deadbolt, this one doesn’t need a key.
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code – Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins – sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in. (w/ neoprene plate)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Knob, Turn Knob
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can a handle be exchanged for the knobs on this model? Is the handle sold separately? answer nowAsked by Carlos on November 3, 2021 7:20 PMAnswered by the admin
Lockey does not offer deadbolt models that operate using a lever rather than a knob due to the degree of rotation required to retract the deadbolt.
- Q We have installed the lock on a gate. Currently, anyone can reach through and turn the knob witho... answer nowAsked by Chuck on March 9, 2021 3:40 PMAnswered by the admin
This is how the double-sided version of the lock should function. A code would be required to unlock the door from either side.
The standard Lockey M210 EZ is a single-sided lock so a code is only required on the exterior portion of the door.
- Q If the wrong buttons were depressed on one side of the lock, would the correct code on the opposi... answer nowAsked by Dewey L Kirkpatrick on February 1, 2021 2:34 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, if the correct code was used on the other side of the lock, that side would allow access through the door.
- Q Can you modify to include a longer throw before you send it to me? answer nowAsked by Laurie on November 8, 2020 2:22 PMAnswered by the admin
Thick door kits are available through our sales team if required. However, Lockey does not offer a longer deadbolt for this unit.
- Q Can you install it on a vinyl fence gate? If not possible what are other options? answer nowAsked by Timo Magana on July 14, 2020 9:25 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model can be installed on vinyl gates.
- Q What is the maximum thickness fence gate that this lock can be installed on? answer nowAsked by Richard Steiner on June 8, 2020 6:24 PMAnswered by the admin
The maximum thickness is 2 inches.
- Q Are both sides waterproof so it can be mounted on an outside gate? answer nowAsked by Tim Valdez on September 4, 2019 9:21 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model is weatherproof on both sides of the unit. If this lock is being installed in a high salt/moisture environment, you may want to look into the marine-grade (MG) models as these models have special coatings that resist rust and erosion in these types of environments.
- Q Does the lock come with security (tamper resistant) screws? What type? answer nowAsked by John on August 12, 2019 11:30 AMAnswered by the admin
This unit does not come with tamper-resistant screws. However, they do offer these screws separately. This screw pack can be found here: Lockey Tamper Proof Screws