Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock
“Easy” is in the name. The Lockey M210DC EZ Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock securely locks the door from the inside also with its two-sided keypad. Entry doors with glass sidelights, families with special needs children, or seniors who may be prone to wandering, can benefit from the utility of double sided keyless locks. Better than an ordinary two-sided deadbolt, this one doesn’t need a key.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code – Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins – sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in. (w/ neoprene plate)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
3 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Knob, Turn Knob
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have to enter the code on the inside to be able to open the door? answer nowAsked by Robert Chamberlain on September 17, 2023 4:50 PMA
Yes. With the Lockey M210DC, you will set a combination for the inside and outside so that you must enter in the PIN code to enter and exit the area.
- Q If I make a mistake with the code, do I have to wait a few minutes to try again? What happens aft... answer nowAsked by Rubi C on August 31, 2023 12:27 AMA
If you put in the wrong code and you attempt to open the door, the buttons will pop back up and allow you to re-enter the code, even if the door doesn't unlock. You won't need to wait for any length of time to try the code again. This lock does not have a lockout feature, so entering in the wrong code any amount of times will not change the functionality of the lock.
- Q Does the door automatically lock after you go through it? answer nowAsked by M on June 2, 2023 10:35 PMA
This lock is strictly manual locking, with no features for an automatic relock. If an auto lock feature is desired, you may consider looking at the Lockey 2835, which does allow this without any special procedure.
- Q Can this go on a front door? I figure if it can, it would act like a double dead bolt. Would it b... answer nowAsked by Paula on May 5, 2023 12:17 AMA
You would have to consult the Lock Authority Having Jurisdiction on site in order to know if this lock meets the requirements for an entrance in your area.
- Q Is there any extra margin over 2" door thickness? My door is 2 1/16th answer nowAsked by john on January 23, 2023 11:03 AMA
Any door thicker than 2" will require a Lockey EXT-KIT.
- Q What is the difference between the models M210DC and M230DC ? Anything else other than the door t... answer nowAsked by Nadya on October 28, 2022 1:35 AMA
The M210DC is a double-sided deadbolt while the M230DC is a double-sided latch, much like a handle or lever.
- Q How do I change the code? I am a little confused. I read one of the answers that said the lock mu... answer nowAsked by Jessie May Jung-Luciani on January 19, 2022 12:40 AM
- Q I would like to mount this on a 2" sq tube gate with a 1/2" gap into a 2" post. How far does the ... answer nowAsked by gregory a whitehall on December 9, 2021 5:35 AMA
You may want a gate box to properly mount this lock to your tubular gate. See the GB200 below.
The deadbolt throw distance is one inch from the edge of the door. Additionally, you will want to consult your local fire codes on the installation of a double-sided lock as code entry will be required on both sides of the door which can be a hazard in an emergency.