Lockey M210DC EZ
Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock
$174.86 – $184.86
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code – Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins – sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in. (w/ neoprene plate)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
It is a mechanical lock with no power as it uses springs and tumblers to set and retain a single code.
- Q So this is just the deadbolt portion. Can we still use a handle? for a gate that has the 2 standa... answer nowA
Yes, this is only the deadbolt portion. You can still use a handle below the deadbolt to open the door. However, for a gate it would depend on the distance between the deadbolt and the knob as there is not a standard size opening as each gate can be different. We would recommend at least a 5.5-inch center to center measurement of the holes.
- Q Does the Standard Mount offer better security then the EZ Mount? Would either work with an existi... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, this lock will mount in your standard deadbolt hole.
- Q I'm looking at this lock for my gate but I have two very curious boys. I saw a previous answer to... answer nowAnswered by the admin By depressing all the numbers or any number that does not belong in the sequence will not allow access. The correct numbers must be entered regardless the order but you cannot have more numbers or incorrect numbers in your entry.
- Answered by the admin No the lock deadbolt must be manually engaged and turned in order to lock the door.
- Q how much clearance does it need between the center of the deadbolt and the top of the keypad? My ... answer nowAnswered by the admin The standard bore on the door for a deadbolt is 2 1/8" inch bore. From the top of the bore to the top of the lock will need 3 1/2 inches.
- Q The 2835DC has a passage function where you can enter the code and a Y and it will not lock when ... answer nowAnswered by the admin No the M210 model does not have the passage feature for this lock. It is required to enter a code upon entry.
- Q What is the min and max thickness of the gate? My gate is only an inch thick. Do you have any dou... answer nowAnswered by the admin Below are listed the Minimum and Maximum thickness. Door Thickness Minimum 1 3/16 in. Door Thickness Maximum 2 5/32 in.
- Q Do I need to remove my existing lock to install this (EZ option)? Or can I use both old lock and ... answer nowAnswered by the admin The Lockey M210 deadbolt lock is designed to fit in your existing deadbolt hole. The current deadbolt that is installed must be removed and replaced with the new M210 lock.