Lockey M210DC EZ
Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code – Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins – sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in. (w/ neoprene plate)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the maximum thickness fence gate that this lock can be installed on? answer nowAsked by Richard Steiner on June 8, 2020 6:24 PMAnswered by the admin
The maximum thickness is 2 inches.
- Q Are both sides waterproof so it can be mounted on an outside gate? answer nowAsked by Tim Valdez on September 4, 2019 9:21 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model is weatherproof on both sides of the unit. If this lock is being installed in a high salt/moisture environment, you may want to look into the marine-grade (MG) models as these models have special coatings that resist rust and erosion in these types of environments.
- Q Does the lock come with security (tamper resistant) screws? What type? answer nowAsked by John on August 12, 2019 11:30 AMAnswered by the admin
This unit does not come with tamper-resistant screws. However, they do offer these screws separately. This screw pack can be found here: Lockey Tamper Proof Screws
- Q It does not use batteries, no wires, or AC/DC, what powers it? answer nowAsked by Al on December 23, 2018 6:42 PMA
It is a mechanical lock with no power as it uses springs and tumblers to set and retain a single code.
- Q So this is just the deadbolt portion. Can we still use a handle? for a gate that has the 2 standa... answer nowAsked by ali on August 7, 2018 2:03 AMA
Yes, this is only the deadbolt portion. You can still use a handle below the deadbolt to open the door. However, for a gate it would depend on the distance between the deadbolt and the knob as there is not a standard size opening as each gate can be different. We would recommend at least a 5.5-inch center to center measurement of the holes.
- Q Does the Standard Mount offer better security then the EZ Mount? Would either work with an existi... answer nowAsked by Jill on May 2, 2018 1:05 AMA Yes, this lock will mount in your standard deadbolt hole.
- Q I'm looking at this lock for my gate but I have two very curious boys. I saw a previous answer to... answer nowAsked by Seth McKenzie on April 25, 2018 11:02 PMA By depressing all the numbers or any number that does not belong in the sequence will not allow access. The correct numbers must be entered regardless the order but you cannot have more numbers or incorrect numbers in your entry.
- Q Does the lock automatically engage when the door shuts? answer nowAsked by Holly on April 15, 2018 4:29 PMA No the lock deadbolt must be manually engaged and turned in order to lock the door.
- Q how much clearance does it need between the center of the deadbolt and the top of the keypad? My ... answer nowAsked by Jon on March 26, 2018 2:07 PMA The standard bore on the door for a deadbolt is 2 1/8" inch bore. From the top of the bore to the top of the lock will need 3 1/2 inches.