Lockey M210DC EZ
Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code – Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins – sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in. (w/ neoprene plate)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If the wrong buttons were depressed on one side of the lock, would the correct code on the opposi... answer nowAsked by Dewey L Kirkpatrick on February 1, 2021 2:34 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, if the correct code was used on the other side of the lock, that side would allow access through the door.
- Q Can you modify to include a longer throw before you send it to me? answer nowAsked by Laurie on November 8, 2020 2:22 PMAnswered by the admin
Thick door kits are available through our sales team if required. However, Lockey does not offer a longer deadbolt for this unit.
- Q Can you install it on a vinyl fence gate? If not possible what are other options? answer nowAsked by Timo Magana on July 14, 2020 9:25 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model can be installed on vinyl gates.
- Q What is the maximum thickness fence gate that this lock can be installed on? answer nowAsked by Richard Steiner on June 8, 2020 6:24 PMAnswered by the admin
The maximum thickness is 2 inches.
- Q Are both sides waterproof so it can be mounted on an outside gate? answer nowAsked by Tim Valdez on September 4, 2019 9:21 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model is weatherproof on both sides of the unit. If this lock is being installed in a high salt/moisture environment, you may want to look into the marine-grade (MG) models as these models have special coatings that resist rust and erosion in these types of environments.
- Q Does the lock come with security (tamper resistant) screws? What type? answer nowAsked by John on August 12, 2019 11:30 AMAnswered by the admin
This unit does not come with tamper-resistant screws. However, they do offer these screws separately. This screw pack can be found here: Lockey Tamper Proof Screws
- Q It does not use batteries, no wires, or AC/DC, what powers it? answer nowAsked by Al on December 23, 2018 6:42 PMAnswered by the admin
It is a mechanical lock with no power as it uses springs and tumblers to set and retain a single code.
- Q So this is just the deadbolt portion. Can we still use a handle? for a gate that has the 2 standa... answer nowAsked by ali on August 7, 2018 2:03 AMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this is only the deadbolt portion. You can still use a handle below the deadbolt to open the door. However, for a gate it would depend on the distance between the deadbolt and the knob as there is not a standard size opening as each gate can be different. We would recommend at least a 5.5-inch center to center measurement of the holes.
- Q Does the Standard Mount offer better security then the EZ Mount? Would either work with an existi... answer nowAsked by Jill on May 2, 2018 1:05 AMA Yes, this lock will mount in your standard deadbolt hole.