Lockey M210DC, M210DC-EZ Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock
Dual-Sided Keyless Security to Help You Live More Effectively
It looks like the Lockey M210 from the outside, but this double sided M210DC model securely locks the door from the inside too with its two-sided keypad. Entry doors with glass sidelights, families with special needs children, or seniors who may be prone to wandering, can benefit from the utility of double sided keyless locks. Pool gates, marina gates, side yard gates, and virtually any gate application where you don’t want someone reaching over or through the gate to unlock it from the inside, is another prime location. The GB-200-M gate box is available if you need a way to attach it to your gate. Better than an ordinary two-sided deadbolt, this one doesn’t need a key. Keys are the worst possible item you can lose. Unlike a cell phone you can call, when your keys go missing, you have to empty out drawers, pants pockets, go through the laundry, rummage through the garage, check coat pockets, the car, the top of the washer and dryer, and your key hooks where you’re suppose to hang your keys but of course you never do. Most people’s sets of keys are already too heavy anyway. With this keyless lock you won’t make yours any heavier.
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model Option — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ version!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code – Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins – sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
Lockey / Digital
Keypad – Digits
5 5/8″ H x 2 1/2″ W x 1 7/8″ D (w/ neoprene plate), 1 7/16″ W x 4 7/8″ H x 1 3/4″ D
|Door Thickness Minimum||
|Door Thickness Maximum||
White, Jet Black, Bright Chrome, Bright Brass, Marine Grade, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Must the combination code be entered as programmed, ie: 1234 or will it accept the code digits in... answer nowA
Yes this lock can use the combination in a non-sequential manner to open the lock i.e. 1234, 4213, etc. It is recommended to use numbers that are not near eachother though to enhance the odds of someone figuring out your code i.e. B052, 3702, etc. Even with the numbers being non-sequential you still have 10,000 possible combinations to use if you include the letters. If you need a lock that must use sequential numbers it is recommended to go with an electronic lock.