Lockey M210DC EZ
Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock
“Easy” is in the name. The Lockey M210DC EZ Double Sided Keyless Deadbolt Lock securely locks the door from the inside also with its two-sided keypad. Entry doors with glass sidelights, families with special needs children, or seniors who may be prone to wandering, can benefit from the utility of double sided keyless locks. Better than an ordinary two-sided deadbolt, this one doesn’t need a key.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code – Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins – sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in. (w/ neoprene plate)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
3 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Knob, Turn Knob
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the difference between the models M210DC and M230DC ? Anything else other than the door t... answer nowAsked by Nadya on October 28, 2022 1:35 AMA
The M210DC is a double-sided deadbolt while the M230DC is a double-sided latch, much like a handle or lever.
- Q How do I change the code? I am a little confused. I read one of the answers that said the lock mu... answer nowAsked by Jessie May Jung-Luciani on January 19, 2022 12:40 AM
- Q I would like to mount this on a 2" sq tube gate with a 1/2" gap into a 2" post. How far does the ... answer nowAsked by gregory a whitehall on December 9, 2021 5:35 AMA
You may want a gate box to properly mount this lock to your tubular gate. See the GB200 below.
The deadbolt throw distance is one inch from the edge of the door. Additionally, you will want to consult your local fire codes on the installation of a double-sided lock as code entry will be required on both sides of the door which can be a hazard in an emergency.
- Q Can a handle be exchanged for the knobs on this model? Is the handle sold separately? answer nowAsked by Carlos on November 3, 2021 7:20 PMA
Lockey does not offer deadbolt models that operate using a lever rather than a knob due to the degree of rotation required to retract the deadbolt.
- Q We have installed the lock on a gate. Currently, anyone can reach through and turn the knob witho... answer nowAsked by Chuck on March 9, 2021 3:40 PMA
This is how the double-sided version of the lock should function. A code would be required to unlock the door from either side.
The standard Lockey M210 EZ is a single-sided lock so a code is only required on the exterior portion of the door.
- Q If the wrong buttons were depressed on one side of the lock, would the correct code on the opposi... answer nowAsked by Dewey L Kirkpatrick on February 1, 2021 2:34 PMA
Yes, if the correct code was used on the other side of the lock, that side would allow access through the door.
- Q Can you modify to include a longer throw before you send it to me? answer nowAsked by Laurie on November 8, 2020 2:22 PMA
Thick door kits are available through our sales team if required. However, Lockey does not offer a longer deadbolt for this unit.
- Q Can you install it on a vinyl fence gate? If not possible what are other options? answer nowAsked by Timo Magana on July 14, 2020 9:25 PMA
Yes, this model can be installed on vinyl gates.