Lockey M210 EZ
Mechanical Keyless Digital Combination Deadbolt Lock
Volume pricing applied in cart
Trade in your keys for a personalized code you can’t lose. With a convenient thumb-turn for entry and exit this maximum security deadbolt makes your home bump proof, and Teflon coated stainless steel interior parts make the lock one of the most resilient. You’ve worked hard to have a beautiful home, but what good is it if you can’t get in it.
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- EZ Mounting Plate Included — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Thumbturn on inside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Manually locking. M230 auto-lock available
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Double combination (M210DC) available
- Multiple finish choices: Oil Rubbed Bronze only sold in EZ Mount, all other finishes available in standard and EZ mount
- Thick door kit available
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
Trusted to Take Care of Your Home Security Needs. Part of the wave of innovation in home security, the M210 keyless deadbolt features a vandal-protected, rust-resistant, combination keypad, and only permits access to those who know its code. For use on doors requiring top-bolt locking, the M210 retrofits your common, everyday deadbolt. The M210 keyless lock is as strong as any lock in its class, adds value to your property, and pays for itself after a few days of use. Why go another day with keys. The M210 is suited for light traffic residential and small office entry doors where you want to control access for a relatively few number of people. Separate handles are available at checkout for opening the door. Released in the Spring of 2006, the “bump” and pick proof M210 became an immediate GoKeyless top-seller in mechanical keyless deadbolt locks. Please beware of reproductions. We only stock the authentic Digital Door Lock, not a copy.
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in. with trim plate
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you have multiple codes for this lock? Do you have to remove the lock to change or add a new ... answer nowAsked by Aimee on March 24, 2021 1:06 PM
- Q I have 2 wood gates that I want to install with this type of lock. One door is 3" thick and the o... answer nowAsked by Whitney Kramer on February 18, 2021 9:19 PMAnswered by the admin
This model would work, but you would need the Thick Door Kit for both gates for proper mounting.
- Q Does this lock allow for a 2 3/4" backset instead of the typical 2 3/8" backset? answer nowAsked by Kevin McGraw on February 1, 2021 10:56 AMAnswered by the admin
The backset on this lock is adjustable to be used on either 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" doors.
- Q Our gate allows for someone to reach through the bars and grab the back handle. Can they bypass t... answer nowAsked by Steven D Tannehill on December 9, 2020 1:57 PMAnswered by the admin
For the model, yes. The inside knob will always allow entry when rotated. For your application, we would recommend a double-sided lock that requires a code on both sides.
- Q Will this fit an Adam’s Rite configuration on a glass commercial door? answer nowAsked by Ray Tropea on December 5, 2020 12:57 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock is designed to replace a standard deadbolt and cannot be configured to operate an AdamsRite mortise deadlatch.
- Q Can you lock this from the interior and disable the passcode? For example to use for changing roo... answer nowAsked by joe-9827 on November 20, 2020 11:23 AMAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately no, the exterior keypad cannot be disabled to deny entry.
- Q If you forget the last assigned combination and the door is locked, is there a master pass number... answer nowAsked by Joe Carter on October 30, 2020 9:39 AMAnswered by the admin
There is no master passcode for these units as the lock will only open with the combination that was set. If the combination is unknown, you will need to remove the lock from the door to find the current combination or to change the combination to a new code.
- Q What is the length of the deadbolt? I am looking to use this on our wood gate. answer nowAsked by Mark on July 15, 2020 12:13 AMAnswered by the admin
The throw of the deadbolt is 1 inch from the edge of the door.
- Q I have a closet with double doors. Could it be used on the double doors answer nowAsked by Rebecca on July 14, 2020 3:37 PMAnswered by the admin
This would work for double swing doors but not sliding doors.