Lockey M210 EZ
Mechanical Keyless Digital Combination Deadbolt Lock
Volume pricing applied in cart
Trade in your keys for a personalized code you can’t lose. With a convenient thumb-turn for entry and exit this maximum security deadbolt makes your home bump proof, and Teflon coated stainless steel interior parts make the lock one of the most resilient. You’ve worked hard to have a beautiful home, but what good is it if you can’t get in it.
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- EZ Mounting Plate Included — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Thumbturn on inside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Manually locking. M230 auto-lock available
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Double combination (M210DC) available
- Multiple finish choices: Oil Rubbed Bronze only sold in EZ Mount, all other finishes available in standard and EZ mount
- Thick door kit available
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
Trusted to Take Care of Your Home Security Needs. Part of the wave of innovation in home security, the M210 keyless deadbolt features a vandal-protected, rust-resistant, combination keypad, and only permits access to those who know its code. For use on doors requiring top-bolt locking, the M210 retrofits your common, everyday deadbolt. The M210 keyless lock is as strong as any lock in its class, adds value to your property, and pays for itself after a few days of use. Why go another day with keys. The M210 is suited for light traffic residential and small office entry doors where you want to control access for a relatively few number of people. Separate handles are available at checkout for opening the door. Released in the Spring of 2006, the “bump” and pick proof M210 became an immediate GoKeyless top-seller in mechanical keyless deadbolt locks. Please beware of reproductions. We only stock the authentic Digital Door Lock, not a copy.
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in. with trim plate
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be used to easily replace an older version that doesn't work anymore? Will I have to do ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
If this happens to be an older version of the same lock, then no additional drilling should be required to install a new unit in its place!
- Q Do you need to press in a code to lock the door as well as pressing in the code to unlock the door? answer nowAnswered by the admin
The code is only needed to unlock the door. Once the door is unlocked, you will simply need to turn the manual knob to throw the deadbolt and lock the door.
- Q I want to use this on an office door. When I open up in the morning if I close the door will it a... answer nowA
No, it works like a standard deadbolt in that it will stay open until you close it and vice versa. So yes you can leave it unlocked all day and lock it back at the end of the day.
That is something that we cannot answer as it has not been tried. While August has plenty of suggestions for what locks do work with it, it doesn't mean that you couldn't attempt to do something like this but it would create an issue that you could not return the August once it is opened and used. We would recommend staying within the variant that August will work.
No, while you can fit the body you cannot fit the deadbolt as it will have a 2 3/8 inch minimum backset. You can, however, purchase and have a gate box installed that will meet the requirements for the lock. You will need to have the gate box welded into place.
Yes, it can, but keep in mind that doing so will affect the weather resistance and the ability to cover a 2 1/8 inch hole as it will not have the rubber backing to cover or seal out the weather. Which will also affect the warranty as any damage due to weather would not be covered because the backing is not installed.