Lockey M210 EZ Deadbolt
Keyless Push Button Lock
$98.86 – $108.86
Volume pricing applied in cart
Trade in your keys for a personalized code you can’t lose. With a convenient thumb-turn for entry and exit this maximum security deadbolt makes your home bump proof, and Teflon coated stainless steel interior parts make the lock one of the most resilient. You’ve worked hard to have a beautiful home, but what good is it if you can’t get in it.
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- EZ Mounting Plate Included — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Thumbturn on inside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Manually locking. M230 auto-lock available
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Double combination (M210DC) available
- Multiple finish choices: Oil Rubbed Bronze only sold in EZ Mount, all other finishes available in standard and EZ mount
- Thick door kit available
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
Trusted to Take Care of Your Home Security Needs. Part of the wave of innovation in home security, the M210 keyless deadbolt features a vandal-protected, rust-resistant, combination keypad, and only permits access to those who know its code. For use on doors requiring top-bolt locking, the M210 retrofits your common, everyday deadbolt. The M210 keyless lock is as strong as any lock in its class, adds value to your property, and pays for itself after a few days of use. Why go another day with keys. The M210 is suited for light traffic residential and small office entry doors where you want to control access for a relatively few number of people. Separate handles are available at checkout for opening the door. Released in the Spring of 2006, the “bump” and pick proof M210 became an immediate GoKeyless top-seller in mechanical keyless deadbolt locks. Please beware of reproductions. We only stock the authentic Digital Door Lock, not a copy.
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in. with trim plate
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I want to use this on an office door. When I open up in the morning if I close the door will it a... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, it works like a standard deadbolt in that it will stay open until you close it and vice versa. So yes you can leave it unlocked all day and lock it back at the end of the day.
- Answered by the admin
That is something that we cannot answer as it has not been tried. While August has plenty of suggestions for what locks do work with it, it doesn't mean that you couldn't attempt to do something like this but it would create an issue that you could not return the August once it is opened and used. We would recommend staying within the variant that August will work.
- Answered by the admin
No, while you can fit the body you cannot fit the deadbolt as it will have a 2 3/8 inch minimum backset. You can, however, purchase and have a gate box installed that will meet the requirements for the lock. You will need to have the gate box welded into place.
- Answered by the admin
Yes, it can, but keep in mind that doing so will affect the weather resistance and the ability to cover a 2 1/8 inch hole as it will not have the rubber backing to cover or seal out the weather. Which will also affect the warranty as any damage due to weather would not be covered because the backing is not installed.
- Answered by the admin You will want to look at the electronic line if you desire multiple codes. Lockey, locks do not have an internal memory for more than one code because they are mechanical. Please see the link below for a good starting deadbolt that will hold multiple codes. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-be365ply626-electronic-deadbolt-lock/
- Q I am handicapped and my hand strength is very weak. How hard is it to turn the small knob to open? answer nowAnswered by the admin The small knob is very easy and smooth to turn. Most of the trouble that exists in deadbolts that are hard to turn is due to a poor installation and the bolt binding in the door. With proper installation, this lock will turn very smooth.
- Q What is the projection dimension on the exterior side? And is there a matching handle available (... answer nowAnswered by the admin The exterior side will be 1 7/8" deep. As for a lever handle, this would only come with a cylindrical version and not a deadbolt like the M210. If you are needing a cylindrical style lock please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-2835-mechanical-keyless-satin-nickel/
- Q With the EZ not having the support screw like the standard M210, is the EZ not as stable on the d... answer nowAnswered by the admin The EZ mount is a steel plate that comes with the M210 lock. The stability of the lock is actually enhanced without the use of the additional hole and screw in the door. You will find this installation to be easier and just as stable as the previous installation.
- Q Can I reset the code for the lock? I plan to install this for a rental property. Like to rest cod... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, you can reset the code, but the lock must be removed from the door in order to change the code. Because this is a mechanical lock there is no functionality to set or control lock remotely. Below we have provided a set up that may be a solution for your desired scenario https://www.gokeyless.com/product/vera-edge-zwave-home-automation-system-hub/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-connect-be468-camelot-touchscreen-deadbolt/