Lockey M210 EZ
Mechanical Keyless Digital Combination Deadbolt Lock
Volume pricing applied in cart
Trade in your keys for a personalized code you can’t lose. With a convenient thumb-turn for entry and exit this maximum security deadbolt makes your home bump proof, and Teflon coated stainless steel interior parts make the lock one of the most resilient. You’ve worked hard to have a beautiful home, but what good is it if you can’t get in it.
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- EZ Mounting Plate Included — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Thumbturn on inside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Manually locking. M230 auto-lock available
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Double combination (M210DC) available
- Multiple finish choices: Oil Rubbed Bronze only sold in EZ Mount, all other finishes available in standard and EZ mount
- Thick door kit available
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
Trusted to Take Care of Your Home Security Needs. Part of the wave of innovation in home security, the M210 keyless deadbolt features a vandal-protected, rust-resistant, combination keypad, and only permits access to those who know its code. For use on doors requiring top-bolt locking, the M210 retrofits your common, everyday deadbolt. The M210 keyless lock is as strong as any lock in its class, adds value to your property, and pays for itself after a few days of use. Why go another day with keys. The M210 is suited for light traffic residential and small office entry doors where you want to control access for a relatively few number of people. Separate handles are available at checkout for opening the door. Released in the Spring of 2006, the “bump” and pick proof M210 became an immediate GoKeyless top-seller in mechanical keyless deadbolt locks. Please beware of reproductions. We only stock the authentic Digital Door Lock, not a copy.
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in. with trim plate
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Knob, Turn Knob
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can a magnet open this lock? I have changed the code three times and each time it has failed. Som... answer nowAsked by ethel cachot on December 27, 2021 4:20 PMAnswered by the admin
You cannot open this lock with a magnet.
- Q If it is a fully mechanical lock, why is it marked digital in the front? Really no batteries?? answer nowAsked by Mike on November 11, 2021 6:51 AMAnswered by the admin
Correct, this lock uses no batteries and is fully mechanical.
- Q Does this lock have a flat tail piece? Will the outside knob spin 360 if no bolt is installed. I ... answer nowAsked by Michael Palomba on October 25, 2021 8:47 AMAnswered by the admin
The tailpiece going through the door for this model is a flat metal tailpiece. Without a bolt to stop the rotation, the knob will simply spin freely.
- Q I would like to use this lock on a steel walk through gate. Is there a kit you can buy to weld on... answer nowAsked by Matt on October 14, 2021 6:06 PMAnswered by the admin
For this, you will need the Lockey GB210 weldable gate box to properly mount the lock.
- Q Can you tell me the width of this lock? I have a maximum of 3 inches for this to fit on my door. answer nowAsked by Netta on September 4, 2021 2:39 PMAnswered by the admin
The width of this lock is 1 7/16 inches, or 2 1/2 inches if used with the trim plate.
- Q We need this lock for two doors that would need the dealbolt to go to the right and 1 to go to th... answer nowAsked by Maggie on May 30, 2021 10:13 PMAnswered by the admin
The deadbolt on this lock can be reversed to throw to either the left or the right side depending on the door handing. However, each lockset can only control one deadbolt, so this cannot be set to throw a deadbolt in both directions at the same time.
- Q What is the “marine grade” option under colors choices? answer nowAsked by Anne on May 8, 2021 9:50 AMAnswered by the admin
The Marine Grade finish is a Satin Chrome-like finish with an additional protective layer to help prevent corrosion in high salt/moisture environments.
- Q Can you have multiple codes for this lock? Do you have to remove the lock to change or add a new ... answer nowAsked by Aimee on March 24, 2021 1:06 PM