Lockey M210 EZ
Mechanical Keyless Digital Combination Deadbolt Lock
Volume pricing applied in cart
Trade in your keys for a personalized code you can’t lose. With a convenient thumb-turn for entry and exit this maximum security deadbolt makes your home bump proof, and Teflon coated stainless steel interior parts make the lock one of the most resilient. You’ve worked hard to have a beautiful home, but what good is it if you can’t get in it.
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- EZ Mounting Plate Included — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Thumbturn on inside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Manually locking. M230 auto-lock available
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Double combination (M210DC) available
- Multiple finish choices: Oil Rubbed Bronze only sold in EZ Mount, all other finishes available in standard and EZ mount
- Thick door kit available
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
Trusted to Take Care of Your Home Security Needs. Part of the wave of innovation in home security, the M210 keyless deadbolt features a vandal-protected, rust-resistant, combination keypad, and only permits access to those who know its code. For use on doors requiring top-bolt locking, the M210 retrofits your common, everyday deadbolt. The M210 keyless lock is as strong as any lock in its class, adds value to your property, and pays for itself after a few days of use. Why go another day with keys. The M210 is suited for light traffic residential and small office entry doors where you want to control access for a relatively few number of people. Separate handles are available at checkout for opening the door. Released in the Spring of 2006, the “bump” and pick proof M210 became an immediate GoKeyless top-seller in mechanical keyless deadbolt locks. Please beware of reproductions. We only stock the authentic Digital Door Lock, not a copy.
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in. with trim plate
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Our gate allows for someone to reach through the bars and grab the back handle. Can they bypass t... answer nowAsked by Steven D Tannehill on December 9, 2020 1:57 PMAnswered by the admin
For the model, yes. The inside knob will always allow entry when rotated. For your application, we would recommend a double-sided lock that requires a code on both sides.
- Q Will this fit an Adam’s Rite configuration on a glass commercial door? answer nowAsked by Ray Tropea on December 5, 2020 12:57 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock is designed to replace a standard deadbolt and cannot be configured to operate an AdamsRite mortise deadlatch.
- Q Can you lock this from the interior and disable the passcode? For example to use for changing roo... answer nowAsked by joe-9827 on November 20, 2020 11:23 AMAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately no, the exterior keypad cannot be disabled to deny entry.
- Q If you forget the last assigned combination and the door is locked, is there a master pass number... answer nowAsked by Joe Carter on October 30, 2020 9:39 AMAnswered by the admin
There is no master passcode for these units as the lock will only open with the combination that was set. If the combination is unknown, you will need to remove the lock from the door to find the current combination or to change the combination to a new code.
- Q What is the length of the deadbolt? I am looking to use this on our wood gate. answer nowAsked by Mark on July 15, 2020 12:13 AMAnswered by the admin
The throw of the deadbolt is 1 inch from the edge of the door.
- Q I have a closet with double doors. Could it be used on the double doors answer nowAsked by Rebecca on July 14, 2020 3:37 PMAnswered by the admin
This would work for double swing doors but not sliding doors.
- Q Is there a similar model of this lock that automatically springs back to a locked position when t... answer nowAsked by Alan Williams on June 30, 2020 7:24 PMAnswered by the admin
There is not an option to achieve this with a deadbolt unless you move to an electronic model that supports auto-lock. However, this can certainly be done with a standard latch model rather than a deadbolt. Please see the Lockey 2835: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-2835-mechanical-keyless-combination-passage-lever-lock/
- Q Is it true that the sequence of the code numbers does not matter ? answer nowAsked by Christine on June 26, 2020 7:23 PMAnswered by the admin
That is correct. The combination can be entered in any order but will only unlock if all of the combination buttons are pressed.
- Q How can someone get in that doesn't have a code? I find graphite on my lock when I come home answer nowAsked by Doris Sims on January 25, 2020 10:15 AMAnswered by the admin
This lock is only operated by PIN code for entry. Unless the lock was vandalized or if the unit was left unlocked, there would be no other way to unlock this unit without the assigned code.