Keyless Deadbolt Lock
Trade in your keys for a personalized code you can’t lose. With a convenient thumb-turn for entry and exit this maximum security deadbolt makes your home bump proof, and Teflon coated stainless steel interior parts make the lock one of the most resilient. You’ve worked hard to have a beautiful home, but what good is it if you can’t get in it.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- Mechanical – no batteries or electronics
- EZ Mounting Plate Included — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Thumbturn on inside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Manually locking. M230 auto-lock available
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Double combination (M210DC) available
- Multiple finish choices: Oil Rubbed Bronze only sold in EZ Mount, all other finishes available in standard and EZ mount
- Thick door kit available
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
Trusted to Take Care of Your Home Security Needs. Part of the wave of innovation in home security, the M210 keyless deadbolt features a vandal-protected, rust-resistant, combination keypad, and only permits access to those who know its code. For use on doors requiring top-bolt locking, the M210 retrofits your common, everyday deadbolt. The M210 keyless lock is as strong as any lock in its class, adds value to your property, and pays for itself after a few days of use. Why go another day with keys. The M210 is suited for light traffic residential and small office entry doors where you want to control access for a relatively few number of people. Separate handles are available at checkout for opening the door. Released in the Spring of 2006, the “bump” and pick proof M210 became an immediate GoKeyless top-seller in mechanical keyless deadbolt locks. Please beware of reproductions. We only stock the authentic Digital Door Lock, not a copy.
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in., 5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in. with trim plate
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Knob, Turn Knob
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What happens if I press the wrong code. I know I can’t unlock the door. But I’ll have to try the ... answer nowAsked by Wendy on July 11, 2023 6:37 PMA
When you turn the thumb-turn it clears the buttons. If you punch in an incorrect code you can just turn the thumb-turn and punch in the correct code.
- Q Must one use the trim plate in order for this to work well? answer nowAsked by Jimmy Lee on March 12, 2023 11:49 AMA
If you are referring to the rubber gasket that goes between the door and the backplate of the lock the yes, it will function normally without it. However it is important to note that the purpose of this gasket is to keep moisture out of the lock mechanism, so I would highly recommend using the gasket for any outdoor application or any application where it might get wet.
- Q Is there a way to engage the deadbolt to hold two gates together without locking the gate? answer nowAsked by Michael on January 31, 2023 4:17 PMA
This product does not feature a passage mode option, so unfortunately once the deadbolt is engaged you will have to input the set code on the external keypad to get it to unlock from the exterior side.
- Q Can a magnet open this lock? I have changed the code three times and each time it has failed. Som... answer nowAsked by ethel cachot on December 27, 2021 4:20 PMA
You cannot open this lock with a magnet.
- Q If it is a fully mechanical lock, why is it marked digital in the front? Really no batteries?? answer nowAsked by Mike on November 11, 2021 6:51 AMA
Correct, this lock uses no batteries and is fully mechanical.
- Q Does this lock have a flat tail piece? Will the outside knob spin 360 if no bolt is installed. I ... answer nowAsked by Michael Palomba on October 25, 2021 8:47 AMA
The tailpiece going through the door for this model is a flat metal tailpiece. Without a bolt to stop the rotation, the knob will simply spin freely.
- Q I would like to use this lock on a steel walk through gate. Is there a kit you can buy to weld on... answer nowAsked by Matt on October 14, 2021 6:06 PMA
For this, you will need the Lockey GB210 weldable gate box to properly mount the lock.