Lockey M210, M210-EZ Keyless Push Button Deadbolt Lock
Bump Proof Security
Trusted to Take Care of Your Home Security Needs
Part of the wave of innovation in home security, the M210 keyless deadbolt features a vandal-protected, rust-resistant, combination keypad, and only permits access to those who know its code. For use on doors requiring top-bolt locking, the M210 retrofits your common, everyday deadbolt. The M210 keyless lock is as strong as any lock in its class, adds value to your property, and pays for itself after a few days of use. Why go another day with keys. The M210 is suited for light traffic residential and small office entry doors where you want to control access for a relatively few number of people. Separate handles are available at checkout for opening the door. Released in the Spring of 2006, the “bump” and pick proof M210 became an immediate GoKeyless top-seller in mechanical keyless deadbolt locks. Please beware of reproductions. We only stock the authentic Digital Door Lock, not a copy.
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- EZ Model Option — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver you can mount the EZ version!
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Thumbturn on inside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Manually locking. M230 auto-lock available
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Double combination (M210DC) available
- Multiple finish choices: Oil Rubbed Bronze only sold in EZ Mount, all other finishes available in standard and EZ mount
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
4 7/8″ H x 1 7/16″ W x 1 3/4″ D, Total Coverage (w/ Trim Plates) 5 5/8″ H x 2 1/2″ W x 1 7/8″ D
Lockey / Digital
Keypad – Digits
Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, White, Jet Black, Bright Chrome, Bright Brass, Marine Grade, Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze
3 to 5 Characters
Standard 2-1/8″ Cross-Bore
Questions and answers of the customers
Yes this lock is fully field adjustable from Right Handed to Left Handed. During installation the instructions will give you the directions on how to change handing.
A It is relatively easy to change the code on these locks but it will require you to remove the lock from the door to do so. You can change the code at any time you wish after you have given it out. The first time may take you 5-7 minutes, after you've done it a few times 3-4 minutes.
Q Is this all weather? Would like to use on traditional metal door built into fence on back of prop... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yep, it is 100% weatherproof. We've sold thousands of these that are used outside on gates. There is also a Marine Grade finish option if you are located in a salt-air environment. Lock is made with ZL3 zinc, which is extremely durable.
Q Can I mount this to a 1/2" thick all glass door? I understand there may be fabrication required o... answer nowA Unfortunately this lock will not work for an all glass door. However, the M220 will fit that thickness and it might be possible to be done. However, the manufacturer Lockey does not recommend those or any of their locks be used for all glass doors as it will void the warranty. If you choose to proceed do so with caution as you will need to make multiple modifications to the door in order for the M220 to work i.e. the catch for the lock portion, and there is no real way to do this on a double door without risk of creating an issue that would break or crack both doors.