Lockey SUMO GL2
Surface Mount Gate Lock
This lock is no pushover! The Lockey SUMO GL2 gate lock protects your pool, dock or beach access during off hours with its keyed cylinder lockout function that prevents code use when locked. A well engineered auto-locking with passage mode option lets you effortlessly control the lock for your environment throughout the day.
- Easy to install surface mount gate kit, lock included
- No welding needed
- Locks automatically
- Equipped with passage function
- Keyed cylinder lockout function prevents code use when locked
- Deadlocking spring latch prevents tampering
- Adjustable strike accommodates gaps between gate and post up to 2”
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Changeable handing
- Built from zinc plated steel
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- Ideal for ornamental, aluminum, vinyl, and wood gates
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Take down weak security at your gates with Sumo! You can depend on the SUMO GL2 Surface Mount Gate Lock to protect your pool, dock or beach access after hours. Using the keyed cylinder lockout function, staff can lock the gate with the key and render the keypad inoperable. Everything will be locked down for the night so even users with the code cannot enter. The deadlocking spring latch prevents tampering, meaning no one will be able to jimmy the lock open. Passage mode is for times such as swimming or boating competitions, community pool or dock parties, or simply operating hours, where you have a lot of people coming and going through the gate. You don’t have time to be waiting for people to enter a code for each access. This lock is excellent for gates that surround your indoor and outdoor pools, private beaches, or other liability areas to keep children from harm when you aren’t around to supervise them. No welding needed as the lock housing secures to your existing gate with the included mounting kit. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, it will function in any situation. The SUMO GL2 is ideal for ornamental, aluminum, vinyl, and wood gates.
On Fence Post: 8 5/8 (H) x 1 1/2 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in., On Gate: 9 5/16 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
3 1/2 in.
2 to 5 digits
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What closing bar operates with this lock? The warranty is void unless it has a closing bar operat... answer nowAsked by Alex Hall on May 8, 2020 9:22 AMAnswered by the admin
A closing bar is also known as a gate closer. This is a device that prevents your gate from slamming shut after entry. You may use any gate closer you wish for your application.
- Q Is this lock ALWAYS locked? Or do you have the option where it will be unlocked until you physica... answer nowAsked by Eddy Mac on March 20, 2020 4:53 PMAnswered by the admin
This model is normally locked but it can be set into a passage mode where no code is required for entry until it is disabled.
- Q Is this programmable? I'd like to set it for passage mode for business hours and requiring a code... answer nowAsked by Ginette Hughes on February 7, 2020 9:49 AMAnswered by the admin
This is a mechanical lock with no electronics. Because of this, there is no option for scheduling with this model.
- Q Can this mechanism be installed on a chain link gate? answer nowAsked by Terry Hovencamp on November 25, 2019 9:32 AMAnswered by the admin
These units typically will not mount to rounded posts such as those used for chain link fencing. However, if you are able to weld a gate box to the gate for installation, the SUMO should work great!