Lockey SUMO PGL-25
Perimeter Gate Latch
Security smackdown! The Lockey SUMO PGL-25 perimeter gate latch provides self-latching security to privacy and safety gates. Top-pull design prevents access to small children or curious pets. Built to withstand extreme weather conditions and ideal for nearly any gate material.
- Magnetic self-latching gate safety system
- Top-pull design
- Perfect for privacy and safety gates – pool gate model available
- Fast and simple installation
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Resistant to extreme weather
- Constructed with non-rusting polymers, aluminum and stainless steel
- Perfect for metal, vinyl, and wood gates
- Minimum Post Size: 1 in.
- Minimum Gate Gap: 1/2 in.
- Maximum Gate Gap 1 1/4 in.
- Ideal Gate Gap: 3/4 in.
- 2 keys included
- Comparable to D&D Technologies MagnaLatch top pull gate latches
The Lockey SUMO PGL-25 perimeter gate latch provides magnetic, self-latching security to privacy and safety gates. Top-pull design prevents small children from gaining access to unsafe areas while you are getting a quick coffee break and unable to supervise. You will have peace of mind knowing you can let the dog run wild yapping at the neighbors without touring the neighborhood after. The PGL-25 is quick and easy to install with just a couple brackets, a drill, and a screwdriver. The gate latch is lightweight and allows for vertical and horizontal adjustment to fit on gates of various post lengths and gaps. Built to withstand extreme weather conditions and ideal for nearly any gate material. Two keys are included to give to staff for locking up for the night or for quick access.
11 (H) x 3 3/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
1/2 to 1 1/4 in.
|Minimum Post Size|
Polymer, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Could the gate open both directions with this lock? answer nowAsked by October 12, 2020 2:00 PMonA
With this model, the gate that it is installed on will only open one direction.
- Q I have a wooden privacy fence gate going into my back yard. Will this work well? answer nowAsked by September 4, 2020 12:34 PMonA
This lock should work perfectly for wooden gates as long as the gap between the post and the gate is between 1/2" to 1 1/4" in.
- Q Can this lock be used on a chain-link fence door with round poles? answer nowAsked by July 5, 2020 3:58 PMonA
For chainlink applications, we typically recommend using the Lockey GB2900-LINX gate box with a Lockey 2900 series lock. The Sumo could be used but will require modification to the standard mounting as it is designed to mount to flat surfaces.