Lockey SUMO PGL-50
Pool Gate Latch
Security smackdown! The Lockey SUMO PGL-50 pool gate latch provides self-latching security to gates and pool areas. Top-pull design prevents access to small children or curious pets. Built to withstand extreme weather conditions and ideal for nearly any gate material.
- Magnetic self-latching gate safety system
- Top-pull design
- Made for pool gates – privacy and safety gate model available
- Complies with pool safety standards
- Fast and simple installation
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Resistant to extreme weather
- Constructed with non-rusting polymers, aluminum and stainless steel
- Perfect for metal, vinyl, and wood gates
- Minimum post size: 1 in.
- Minimum gate gap: 1/2 in.
- Maximum gate gap 1 1/4 in.
- Ideal Gate Gap: 3/4 in.
- 2 keys included
- Comparable to D&D Technologies MagnaLatch top pull gate latches
The Lockey SUMO PGL-50 pool gate latch provides magnetic, self-latching security to gates and pool areas. Top-pull design prevents small children from gaining access to the pool and other unsafe areas. You will have peace of mind knowing you can let the dog run wild yapping at the neighbors without falling in. The PGL-50 is quick and easy to install with just a couple brackets, a drill, and a screwdriver. The gate latch is lightweight and allows for vertical and horizontal adjustment to fit on gates of various post lengths and gaps. Built to withstand extreme weather conditions and ideal for nearly any gate material. Two keys are included to give to staff for locking up for the night or for quick access.
21 (H) x 3 3/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
1/2 to 1 1/4 in.
|Minimum Post Size|
Polymer, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is it able to be used without a key....meaning, can I keep it unlocked for the gardener, but a sm... answer nowAsked by July 3, 2020 8:31 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, the device can be unlocked and used with just the top pull knob for passage.