Master Lock 1500iD
Speed Dial Combination Lock
The fastest padlock around! Master Lock 1500iD utilizes a unique directional combination pad for rapid lock access without having to remember long numbers or spin clunky hard to read dials. It’s so easy you can enter your combination one-handed with your eyes closed.
Color randomly selected at time of shipment
- World’s first combination lock that opens on up/down/left/right directional movements
- Patented technology is faster, easier and more secure than a standard combination lock
- Maximum security with anti-shim technology
- Combination can be reset to any number of movements in any sequence
- 2-1/8″ (54mm) wide metal body can be opened one-handed without looking for ease of use
- Matching passcode indicators (letters, numbers, colors, shapes, symbols) are included for added customization – simple apply over arrows
- Hardened steel shackle for increased bolt cutter protection
- Each package contains one lock in a randomly selected color at time of shipment – black, red, purple or blue
- Also available in special edition pink
Best Used For
- School, Employee, and Athletic Lockers
- Indoor Storage Lockers
It’s one thing to forget your locker key, or accidentally lock it in your locker. If you do this and don’t have your phone on you, or it won’t work, that’s going to put you in awful mood. Master Lock wants your locker to always open. It’s why they created the 1500iD combination lock. It is the first combination lock in the world to use directional high-speed technology. This makes for the fastest, easiest, and most secure locking and unlocking. Without even needing to look at this lock — simply unheard of — you can move the dial up/down/left/right to open it. Trying to open your locker with your house key or car key never works, and tiny locker keys are too easy to lose. Replace all of your locks with the 1500iD and you’ll never need keys again, never need to break into your locker, and never be surprised to see your locker wide open and all of your things missing because you left the keys in the lock.
4 (H) x 2 1/8 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
A: 1/4in (6mm) B: 1in (25mm) C: 3/4in (19mm)
Black, Blue, Purple, Red
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How do you set the combination on a Masterlock 1500iD? answer nowAsked by June 15, 2019 3:24 PMonAnswered by the admin
To change the combination of a Masterlock 1500iD:
1. Place lock in the open position.
2. On the back of the lock, use a pointed object to slide the reset lever into the “up” position (toward the “R”).
3. Insert the shackle into the lock and squeeze firmly twice to "Clear" it
4. Pull up on the shackle to open the lock.
5. Enter your new combination.
6. Slide the reset lever back to the “down” position.
7. Insert the shackle into the lock and squeeze firmly.
8. The lock will now open with your new combination. Remember to squeeze the shackle firmly toward the lock twice and release to “clear” the lock each time before opening it.