Master Lock 175LH
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Combination padlock (175LH/175DLH)
- 2-1/4″ (57mm) tall, hardened steel shackle for cut resistance — Available with 1″ tall shackle
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security
- Reset to any of 10,000 personalized combination
- 2″ (51mm) wide solid brass case for strength and weatherability
Best Used For
- Job Boxes & Gang Boxes
- Utility Meters, Substations & Cable Boxes
- Tool Chests & Tool Boxes
- Tool Cribs
When the key to your padlock goes missing, the only way you're getting it unlocked is to cut it off with bolt-cutters. Most of us just don't have these laying around. Before you forget where you put your keys, and before you lock up any new storage areas, look at this keyless lock by Master Lock. The 175LH performs the same security as today's padlocks with keys, but you'll never need to worry about having keys with you to open it. You can create your own private combination for unlocking it. This will save you hours each year not having to track down your keys, wait for a locksmith, or make the trip to rent bolt-cutters.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How do I reset the combination? answer nowAsked by January 15, 2022 11:04 AMonA
To set or reset the combination on your 175, 176, 177, or 178 Master Lock padlock:
- Open the lock using the previous combination. If it is a new lock, you can use the factory-set combination to open the lock. You can find the factory-set combination with the product packaging. Note that the shackle must be open to reset the combination.
- Insert the reset tool in the hole on the side of the lock. The reset tool is included in the lock's packaging.
- Push the reset tool in and turn 90° in either direction. The reset tool will stay in position.
- Set wheels to your new combination.
- Turn and remove the reset tool. The lock is now set to a new combination.
- Record your combination in a safe place.
- Q Is there a way to reset the combo with it closed? I forgot the combination. answer nowAsked by October 11, 2020 5:10 PMonA
Unfortunately, the only way to reset the combination of the lock is to do so while the shackle is unlocked. The combination cannot be changed while the device is locked.
- Q Do the numbers have a stop for all to start @ 0 If your blind or it’s to dark With the stop you ... answer nowAsked by May 9, 2020 12:20 AMonA
For this model, there is no tactile feature to know which number you are currently on.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.