Master Lock 175
- Combination padlock (175/175D)
- Set-your-own combination convenience
- Easy to set & reset
- 4-digit dialing allows for thousands of possible combinations
- 2″ (51mm) wide solid body
- 1″ Tall hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance — Order with 2-1/4″ tall shackle
- Combination change key included
Best Used For
- Residential Gates & Fences
- Sheds, Workshops & Garages
- Storage Lockers
When the key to your padlock goes missing, the only way you're getting it unlocked is to cut it off with bolt-cutters. Most of us just don't have these laying around. Before you forget where you put your keys, and before you lock up any new storage areas, look at this keyless lock by Master Lock. The 175 performs the same security as today's padlocks with keys, but you'll never need to worry about having keys with you to open it. You can create your own private combination for unlocking it. This will save you hours each year not having to track down your keys, wait for a locksmith, or make the trip to rent bolt-cutters.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
To set the combination on a Master Lock 175, follow these steps:
- Open lock with the factory set or previously set combination. The lock must be set to the current combination, or you cannot reset it. Note: the shackle must be in the open position to reset the combination.
- Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in the hole on side of the lock.
- Push reset tool in and turn 90 degrees (in either direction). The reset tool automatically stays in this position.
- Set wheels to the desired combination.
- Turn and remove the reset tool. The lock is now set to the new combination.
- Record your new combination in a safe place.