Master Lock 175
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Combination padlock (175/175D)
- Set-your-own combination convenience
- Easy to set & reset
- 4-digit dialing allows for thousands of possible combinations
- 2″ (51mm) wide solid body
- 1″ Tall hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance — Order with 2-1/4″ tall shackle
- Combination change key included
Best Used For
- Residential Gates & Fences
- Sheds, Workshops & Garages
- Storage Lockers
Customer Questions & Answers
To set the combination on a Master Lock 175, follow these steps:
- Open lock with the factory set or previously set combination. The lock must be set to the current combination, or you cannot reset it. Note: the shackle must be in the open position to reset the combination.
- Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in the hole on side of the lock.
- Push reset tool in and turn 90 degrees (in either direction). The reset tool automatically stays in this position.
- Set wheels to the desired combination.
- Turn and remove the reset tool. The lock is now set to the new combination.
- Record your new combination in a safe place.