Touchless Switch with Remote Transmitter and Receiver
Open doors like magic. The RCI 910TC Touchless Switch with Remote Transmitter and Receiver kit provides hands-free, contactless activation of automatic doors. Featuring selectable unlock times up to 63 seconds, adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations and secondary mechanical switch when loss of power occurs.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Kit includes 910TC Switch (1), 910TC-WRM Remote Receiver Module (1) and 910TC-WRB Remote Transmitter (1)
- Unique low-profile touchless actuator plate utilizing capacitive technology for the activation of automatic doors
- Ideal for Commercial centers, Industrial buildings, Educational facilities, Retail outlets, Health care facilities and Office complexes
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Hands-free – helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria
- 433Mhz Remote control fob and receiver module provides remote access
- Remote Battery Life – 1 to 3 years, similar to a vehicle key fob
- Remote Battery Type – CR2016 Lithium
- Remote Range – 100ft. clear line of sight
- Receiver module would typically be mounted at the activation input point
- Adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations
- When the device is activated, the indicator light (waving hand) will change color
- Secondary Normally Open (NO) mechanical switch in the event of a power loss
- Selectable unlock times (1-63 seconds)
- Mounts on single-gang electrical box
- FCC compliant
- ISED compliant
The RCI 910TC Touchless Switch with Remote Transmitter and Receiver provides hands-free, contactless switch activation of automatic doors. Includes 910TC-WRM Remote Receiver Module and 910TC-WRB Remote Transmitter to access the switch remotely. Featuring selectable unlock times up to 63 seconds, adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations and secondary mechanical switch when loss of power occurs. Ideal applications include commercial centers, industrial buildings, educational facilities, retail outlets, health care facilities and office complexes. Touchless devices greatly reduce the transmission of germs since no contact is required for access. Ideal for use in heavy traffic areas with remotely controlled doors. The waving hand symbol will change to blue once the device has been activated.
4 11/16 (H) x 2 15/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
Up to 2 in.
Black, Stainless Steel
-4° to 140°F
2 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.