Access starts with a wave. The RCI 910TC provides hands-free, contactless activation of automatic doors. Featuring selectable unlock times up to 63 seconds, adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations and secondary mechanical switch when loss of power occurs.
- Unique low-profile touchless actuator plate utilizing capacitive technology for the activation of automatic doors
- Ideal for Commercial centers, Industrial buildings, Educational facilities, Retail outlets, Health care facilities and Office complexes
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Hands-free – helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria
- Adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations
- When the device is activated, the indicator light (waving hand) will change color
- Secondary Normally Open (NO) mechanical switch in the event of a power loss
- Selectable unlock times (1-63 seconds)
- Mounts on single-gang electrical box
- FCC compliant
- ISED compliant
- Available remote control to trigger switch remotely
- May be purchased as a kit (910TC-WRM-WRB). Includes 910TC Switch, 910TC-WRM Remote Receiver Module and 910TC-WRB Remote Transmitter
The RCI 910TC Touchless Switch provides hands-free, contactless switch activation of automatic doors. Featuring selectable unlock times up to 63 seconds, adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations and secondary mechanical switch when loss of power occurs. Ideal applications include commercial centers, industrial buildings, educational facilities, retail outlets, health care facilities and office complexes. Touchless devices greatly reduce the transmission of germs since no contact is required for access. Ideal for use in heavy traffic areas with remotely controlled doors. The waving hand symbol will change to blue once the device has been activated.
4 11/16 (H) x 2 15/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
Up to 2 in.
Satin Chrome (edges)
-4° to 140°F
2 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.